Commander
# 51
11-30-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
The Cutting Beam rewarded by the Reputation system is no longer firing from the center of the player's ship.
Dont want to be disrespectful, but REALLY?? Who complained about this? There are fixes for minor display bugs like this, wich i dont think anyone complained about, while major display bugs like omega ground set weapon display (no display actually) are here for months. I mean, c'mon, its an end game content and its here since S6 launch
When can we espect a fix for that?
Ensign
# 52 im new nees new ship
11-30-2012, 07:24 AM
hey every one. I'm new to star trek online and i need help I'm stuck with the ship i start with and i don't want to use real money to get anything, i need help to get a new ship any1 plz help tell me how to build zen and buy a new faster stronger ship plzzzz.
Starfleet Veteran
# 53
11-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Still no fix for special shields not displaying properly on the Vesta? Not a surprise as the Vulcan ship hasn't displayed shield effects properly either since as long as I've used it. Pretty pathetic really as it means shield effects have to be turned off or look stupid with the nacelles staying the default texture on the Vesta and the ring on the Vulcan ship.
Captain
# 54
11-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacdc3 View Post
hey every one. I'm new to star trek online and i need help I'm stuck with the ship i start with and i don't want to use real money to get anything, i need help to get a new ship any1 plz help tell me how to build zen and buy a new faster stronger ship plzzzz.
You don't need to pay Zen for a new ship. There's a free ship at Lvs 10, 20, 30, and 40 for silver (f2p) players
Ensign
# 55
11-30-2012, 08:07 AM
my only question here is are you guys fixing the issues with the auto fire on the new vesta ships? i did not see this on the patch notes...
Empire Veteran
# 56
11-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Good. The only bugs in the patch notes I deem were necessary to fix were the private queues, and the stuck starbase projects. Everything else in this set of patch notes is fluff that does not truly affect game play. Beyond these which are fixed, I almost never encounter bugs with STO and am quite satisfied with it.
Lt. Commander
# 57
11-30-2012, 08:13 AM
when will we get the S7 test weekend reward? what will it be?
Ensign
# 58
11-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
You don't need to pay Zen for a new ship. There's a free ship at Lvs 10, 20, 30, and 40 for silver (f2p) players
I can confirm this. I am also quite new to the game (I registered a while ago but wasnt that into it, but since two weeks I play almost daily) and I got with each new rank a brandnew ship.

As the forums rank doesnt show my ingame rank: my main char is rear admiral lower halv (40) since today and i got the 3rd ship today.

Last edited by chief64783; 11-30-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 59
11-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by striderxx View Post
my only question here is are you guys fixing the issues with the auto fire on the new vesta ships? i did not see this on the patch notes...
I think they've already done that. Both myself and a freind own vestas, and the autofire randomly started working again last sunday
Career Officer
# 60
11-30-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
?? Wow, no need to be like that.

It's not a bug that my fleet ever experienced, just because it happened to YOU doesn't mean it happened to EVERYONE.
Like what? I was just asking if they actually play the same game as us and in that case why is it that they cannot see for themselves if this patch has fixed the problem. I was not meant to be nasty it is simply an honest question that I cannot find an answer to. Their answer may shed light on why sometimes some people experience problems that others don't, perhaps a server issue or a different db issue, I don't know.

There are so many threads on this BOFF contribution issue that all I can think of is that your fleet has not yet reached that point, remember we are discussing BOFF contributions for the later part of tier 3 personnel officers, not DOFF contributions as the patch notes mistakenly state.
Closed Thread