Lt. Commander
# 71
11-30-2012, 09:51 AM
I've put a f-tonne of dil into the rep system, some of us getting some back?

I don't mind grinding for items however when I grind and then I may as never bothered it does "grind" my gears a bit.
Lieutenant
# 72
11-30-2012, 09:51 AM
I am the Epic Patch. Resistance is futile. You will be patched
The Wildcards Fleet
=/\=
Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
Lieutenant
# 73
11-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Hmm, I can't remember the last time we had Friday patch. Just out of curiosity (I don't actually own a transwarping Excelsior), if you moved the transwarp console to a different ship, would you still have to claim a new ship and get a new console to
do not think it works that way. If it is anything like the Console on the C-store Excelsior's (which I have and love) then the Transwarp to different sectors is part of the ship, not the console...
Vice Admiral Ross
and others too numerous to name...
Career Officer
# 74
11-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We're going to extend our timeframe by 30 minutes, but expect to have the server up closer to the original time than 30 minutes later The patch is so epic that it needs a few extra minutes before we let you all in. Patching should be enabled fairly soon, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well, they've got to make sure that everything is "working as intended"... They won't have time for an emergency-patch tomorrow, so just give them a little more time...

Things that make this patch some sort of unique:
- it was delayed by 24 hours,
- it needs longer downtime
(add your points here)
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Lt. Commander
# 75
11-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrewross View Post
do not think it works that way. If it is anything like the Console on the C-store Excelsior's (which I have and love) then the Transwarp to different sectors is part of the ship, not the console...
We are the devs, lower your coin to the c-store and surrender your soul, your desires and life shall adapt to service us, resistance is futile

(joking no offence meant)
Lieutenant
# 76
11-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetrooperz View Post
All Tier-Up projects have had their Dilithium costs completely removed. so dose that mean we get a refund derp....
doubt that will happen, but it would be nice...
Vice Admiral Ross
Career Officer
# 77
11-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrewross View Post
Absolutely - there is no console; it's an inherent ability of the ship. This is why the fleet Excelsior costs five fleet modules (unless you own the T5 C-store version).
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 78
11-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
It's because they want to be able to introduce ships which have innate abilities and no console abilities. Originally they weren't going to do that, because then there was no reason to buy the C-store version, but they decided they would include them - just make them more expensive to compensate.

Excelsior has TW to all sectors, which is innate and not a console ability. If it was a console ability, it would be 4 modules, but as it's innate it's 5.

Got it?
that only would only make sense if it comes with 10 consoles slots like all the other Fleet Ships + the Transwarps on top of it. Is that the case?

and nobody was opposed to having the T5 excelsiors Transwarp changed into a console back when they wanted to do it! But Cryptic removed certain Transwarp locations from the Tier 5 version and added it to the Tier 3 instead, Transwarps that we already payed for!
And that got a very negative response of course (nobody was opposed to turning it into a console and getting an extra console slot IF the power itself had stayed unchanged).

Instead they just rolled it back completely and now the Transwarps can not be moved to another Ship, and can not be removed for an alternate console either...

but of course we can all buy those Transwarp consumables in the Dilithium-Store for just 35000 Dilithium ...per Jump. Because that is so economically logical to grind dilithium for 5 Days instead of just flying there with Warp. (i doubt anybody in their right mind has ever bought that item... if it was a permanent transwarp for 35000 i could understand but a consumable? LOL! )
Lieutenant
# 79
11-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
leave the assimilated module as a mission reward for Assimilated please

it's not like you're offering the entire set, or have you failed to realize that the Reman Covariant Shield Array is still a mission reward for Coliseum, and is also a setpiece item
SHHHHH!

Must be crazy to point that out
Seriously, all that will happen is they will take that away, so I guess I better run that this morning for all my VA toons...
Vice Admiral Ross
Career Officer
# 80
11-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
that only would only make sense if it comes with 10 consoles slots like all the other Fleet Ships + the Transwarps on top of it. Is that the case?

and nobody was opposed to having the T5 excelsiors Transwarp changed into a console back when they wanted to do it! But Cryptic removed certain Transwarp locations from the Tier 5 version and added it to the Tier 3 instead, Transwarps that we already payed for!
And that got a very negative response of course (nobody was opposed to turning it into a console and getting an extra console slot IF the power itself had stayed unchanged).

Instead they just rolled it back completely and now the Transwarps can not be moved to another Ship, and can not be removed for an alternate console either...

but of course we can all buy those Transwarp consumables in the Dilithium-Store for just 35000 Dilithium ...per Jump. Because that is so economically logical to grind dilithium for 5 Days instead of just flying there with Warp. (i doubt anybody in their right mind has ever bought that item... if it was a permanent transwarp for 35000 i could understand but a consumable? LOL! )
I know I shat rainbows and spewed awesome for a week when I saw the 35k Dilithium Trash bin that is the Transwarp Disposable Clickie.
Closed Thread