Commander
# 91
11-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrewross View Post
Makes perfect sense actually, since the KDF has had so little attention and new content/ships that very few people play KDF... hence it is more difficult to put together a large, active fleet to Tier up, so if anything they should be Tier 2, but Tier 3 is at least acceptable...
Not quite...

Tier 3 Shipyard for the Fleet Excelsior. Tier 5 for the Fleet Sovereign.

KDF is similar. Tier 3 for Fleet Varanus, Tier 5 for Fleet B'Rel.
Ensign
# 92
11-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
nice patch notes just wish there was more cstore items and uniforms

ps for kdf
ok i'll let my fleet leader know this when the server comes back online..but in respect to you and your team..theres alot more issues with the vesta class than just the autofire issue. Case in point..my fleet leader spent $40 to buy the vesta package offered in the c-store. Since then he cannot use autofire or even equipped fleet weaponary to the vesta. In addition to this he cant even switch ships till the issues are fixed. I agree with alot here that there are more important bugs in need of some serious fixing but i have to approach this as a paying customer to this server. Wouldnt it have been more practical to alot of players here that the issues with the new vesta class ships also should been added to the patch so they can be fixed? Cause of this simple issue alone i am holding off on spending money to the C-store on buying the vestas. Not all sure who else is having the same issues like my fleet leader and co-leader but i would myself consider this a serious issue since money was used to buy this.

Cheers

EDIT: my apologies..i clicked on the wrong post.....
Career Officer
# 93
11-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
Are we able to start patching now? I know the server is not up.
You can always update your Tribbel-Version (even to the epic-Patches), once the new Patch is on Holodeck, you've got to download only a few Byte...
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Ensign
# 94
11-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This doesn't just affect the Vesta, but we are working on a fix. In the meantime, you can set it by switching to a different tray, right-clicking to set it, and then switch back to the tray you'd like to use.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
If a MOD will combine this to my last post...i apperciate it..this was the post i was responding too.
Career Officer
# 95
11-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by striderxx View Post
If a MOD will combine this to my last post...i apperciate it..this was the post i was responding too.
Can't you use copy and paste yourself? You should be able to edit your post...
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Lieutenant
# 96
11-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemonchichi View Post
"Hold your horses Dudes!"

Before everyone decry the new patch and start seeing everything negativ it is better to sit and wait.
Give them a chance to bring the ship again in the right direction, rome wasnt built in one day.
No, Rome was not built in a day... but the Vandals sacked it and tore half of it down in short order... the complaints are not so much about how fast the game is being built... but how quickly it could be destroyed, lose most of its paying customers, and therefore get shut down if they do not listen to the customers and give us more value for our money instead of constantly trying to come up with ways to get even more money out of us...

They really need to do the math and realize they are making less money from 'cash grabs' then they are losing from lost monthly subscriptions and make changes to try to get customers back...
Vice Admiral Ross
and others too numerous to name...
Empire Veteran
# 97
11-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Who even needs that.. just start a mission at a system near where you want to go, transwarp to it for cheap levels of EC, then drop the mission. Or keep it, for future transwarps there. =P
Ensign
# 98 A thought
11-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Why not add a little more randomness to the universe with random distress calls. Sh'Mar is a cool one but there should be others like broken warp drives where you will need to provide warp cores and maybe (if you are an engineer) actually beam over and do repairs. What about rescues from crashes on desolat or hostile planets and other areas? Remember when Worfwas lost for days in the Badlands with only the sound of his singing to keep him going?
Captain
# 99
11-30-2012, 09:17 AM
Looks like we can start patching now, 774mb with on demand patching off.
Career Officer
# 100
11-30-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpatrick82 View Post
Why not add a little more randomness to the universe with random distress calls. Sh'Mar is a cool one but there should be others like broken warp drives where you will need to provide warp cores and maybe (if you are an engineer) actually beam over and do repairs. What about rescues from crashes on desolat or hostile planets and other areas? Remember when Worfwas lost for days in the Badlands with only the sound of his singing to keep him going?
I think you should post this in the "General Community Feedback" section of the forum...
Closed Thread