Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
I try naming my character Kaleb, but whenever I try, it says I already have a character by that name. I don't have a character by that name. Please fix. Thanks.
Captain
# 2
11-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Do you have a ship by that name? The game doesn't see a difference between ship and character.
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Career Officer
# 3
11-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Do you happen to have a bridge officer by that name?
Self Portrait
Lieutenant
# 4
11-30-2012, 09:53 PM
No, no ships, checked all my toon's BOffs just to be sure, but I don't.
Lieutenant
# 5
12-01-2012, 04:02 AM
Just tried other names, it turns out that I can't create any characters with even random names, keeps saying I already have characters by that name. I've tried every single race, gender.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
12-01-2012, 04:05 AM
Are you sure you have an open character slot for the faction you are trying to create a character for?
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Lieutenant
# 7
12-01-2012, 04:45 AM
Yes, bought two slots for a total of 4 a while ago, only have 3 toons.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
12-01-2012, 05:22 AM
hmmm odd. haven't heard of this one before best bet is to submit a ticket as well.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Lieutenant
# 9
12-01-2012, 06:02 AM
Sorry, but what's a ticket gonna do for me? Whenever I put in a ticket, I get a "Sorry, we cant help you at this time." I don't even think they read my tickets, so **** Cryptic. I want this **** fixed. Posting on here seems to be the only place that issues actually get any attention. Since I payed for this as well, I don't want to wait weeks for them, I want this fixed now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
12-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by younghustler View Post
Sorry, but what's a ticket gonna do for me? Whenever I put in a ticket, I get a "Sorry, we cant help you at this time." I don't even think they read my tickets, so **** Cryptic. I want this **** fixed. Posting on here seems to be the only place that issues actually get any attention. Since I payed for this as well, I don't want to wait weeks for them, I want this fixed now.
If you put a ticket into the system then post the ticket number here they then have direct access to you problem. Instead of having to wade through all the other tickets in the system to find your porblem.