Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 21
11-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kar1972 View Post
OH!

I cannot..... because the the boffs are now screwed. All the skills disappear from my tray and they do not show up to drag it again.

Good Patch!
This was listed in the patch notes as a known issue. Open the interface where you slot your BOFFs on your ship, set each one to none, then to the officer that was there before.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 22
11-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Not working for my fleet "Starfleet Special Forces Omega Division"
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Lieutenant
# 23
11-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Instead of leaving all the players stuck with this, they should do an emergency patch to remove them from the list of potential projects temporarily, until it's resolved, while at the same time completing it for everyone who has it stuck. Since just removing it would waste 216k dilithium...
Lieutenant
# 24
11-30-2012, 10:52 AM
i have been gripping for weeks about this.with no dang answer from borticus.....my fleet is so stuck and we are mad.....now with todays patch promise saying its fixed in the patched notes.......well again IT IS STILL BROKEN...it would be nice for a update from borticus... a answer something....it just makes us mad when we have been saying this for weeks and no answer....so brandon when will it be fixed....we all are stuck...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91853853000&dateline=  1340532993
Cryptic Studios Team
# 25
11-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
11-21-2012, 10:32 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=39

So maybe Borticus didn't get it figured out in time afterall?
Correct. Between the software changes that were required, and the large amount of data we had to change/updated, there was insufficient time for a solid QA review after making the changes that were made, in order to make the cutoff for this morning's patch.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Commander
# 26
11-30-2012, 10:54 AM
But seriously, Can you guys fix this? been stuck for weeks. not fair.
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Career Officer
# 27
11-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Correct. Between the software changes that were required, and the large amount of data we had to change/updated, there was insufficient time for a solid QA review after making the changes that were made, in order to make the cutoff for this morning's patch.
Honestly, thank you VERY MUCH for this update on the situation. That's all a lot of players were looking for - an upfront answer to what's occurring on this bugged Project. Nice to know progress is being made (and we'll hopefully see a final fix pushed soon.)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This was listed in the patch notes as a known issue. Open the interface where you slot your BOFFs on your ship, set each one to none, then to the officer that was there before.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok, thank you, I guess I miss that one on the patch notes.
SFX Fleet Captain Kar
Commander
# 29
11-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
What are the chances of getting an emergency (off-schedule) fix for fleets that have had this slotted long enough that we could have already done and completed another upgrade?
Lieutenant
# 30
11-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
What are the chances of getting an emergency (off-schedule) fix for fleets that have had this slotted long enough that we could have already done and completed another upgrade?

I second what he said, it has completely stalled out our special projects since s7 launched