Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 11
11-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisee View Post
I might be wrong but i think people are just trying to do it too fast and missing doing each part correctly.
Only thing different between the first and second try...was the shuttle completion taking place during the first try.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Rihannsu
# 12
11-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
If I'm not mistaken, CD timers on missions that you can pick up start from when you pick them up, not when you drop or complete it. Kind of like the dailies

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I have noticed on some daily missions (not his one, not tried this one yet) that sometimes when I drop a daily it will start the 20 hour counter anyway. Last time this happened was a few patches ago, with the officer report daily. At the time, I assumed it was working as intended and I resolved to never drop a dailly if I could help it.
Republic Veteran
# 13
11-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Only thing different between the first and second try...was the shuttle completion taking place during the first try.
Yes, and you have to view the shuttle video before you complete the mission, in other words, tag all 4 romulans, and then watch video, THEN tag the consoles to complete.
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Captain
# 14
11-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisee View Post
Yes, and you have to view the shuttle video before you complete the mission, in other words, tag all 4 romulans, and then watch video, THEN tag the consoles to complete.
That's not a case of people doing something incorrectly though. That's a bug. Completing the one mission should not break the other mission.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Dropping the mission didn't work for me. STILL unable to end the mission. And yes, I viewed the video before completing all consoles an freeing the last prisoner.

Original join date: Jul 2008
Career Officer
# 16
11-30-2012, 12:12 PM
If they got the mission just before the patch or within the cd timer I doubt it would work.

I always line the same mission up again after completion even though I may not do it again for awhile.. guessing that is how it has worked for others. I haven't played Mountain Pass since the patch, I have just got used to the bug and work around it.. same with the other bugs since launch.
Career Officer
# 17
11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectcryptic View Post
If they got the mission just before the patch or within the cd timer I doubt it would work.

I always line the same mission up again after completion even though I may not do it again for awhile.. guessing that is how it has worked for others. I haven't played Mountain Pass since the patch, I have just got used to the bug and work around it.. same with the other bugs since launch.
Idiot. Good testing that it still doesn't work. Btw i did not have the mission lined up beforehand.

Give us a clue.. what is the bug?

Wow so glad you fixed that bug where I was lying down when I exited mountain pass.... hmm...

Last edited by perfectcryptic; 11-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Ensign
# 18 What the hell?
11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Quick question -- did you drop the mission and then re-take it before completing it? That may do the trick Let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Are you kidding me? I took the mission afresh and still it's buggered. How is it you cans 'fixed' it. Did you test the fix? This is totally unaccpetable. I can't even take your word for it that it's fixed. How retarded can Cryptic people be? Screw it. I don't need this bugged, fubared crappy mission. I"m here to have fun, not be an unpaid code tester in frustration. Cryptic, you can't even find bugs, much less fix them.
Ensign
# 19
11-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
First try...will not complete.
Drop it.
Return to the guy...get it again.
Second try...completes.

edit: Not sure what the poster above means by having to wait to try it again. Was able to drop and get it again immediately (well, had to walk over to the guy).
I'm not going to play Cryptics' back and forth, drop and retry crap. It should have never been bugged in the first place. Screw Cryptic.

Last edited by dysonsolar; 11-30-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Lt. Commander
Subdue Tal Shiar Agents - still not completes, after i kill all of them. Please fix this PROPERLY.