Captain
# 11
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Zero,

Is the tech for adding the costumes similar to the tech for adding assets? I ask because it seems like you guys were relying on other teams to add a few things here and there, but they don't seem to have time to do it.

Does this mean now that (IF our Foundry producer has time to do it) her awesomeness can add some long-requested assets like a transporter pad?

Make them shake their heads in disbelief! You go girl.

Last edited by kirksplat; 11-29-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Commander
# 12
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainman59 View Post
i got the rank of lietuant but i can't get my new ship has it been made so you do not get anew ship with new rank also i did a bit extra in the tutorial and at the end of it i got lietuant hope you guys are able to help me love sto never thought i get to be able to go to the systems you hear about on the show
You get a new ship at every tenth level until 40, plus permission to buy any ship of the appropriate tier.

For feds: Lt. Cmdr, Cmdr, Captain, Rear Adm LH

For KDF: Cmdr, Captain, Brig Gen

You only get permission to buy the final rank of ships (T5) at 50, NOT a free ship.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Career Officer
# 13
11-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Nice new assets, but really wish the many C-store ships and Starbases be added to the Foundry.
Career Officer
# 14
11-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Does this mean now that (IF our Foundry producer has time to do it) her awesomeness can add some long-requested assets like a transporter pad?

Make them shake their heads in disbelief! You go girl.
I mean, yeah, Zero always seems excited, but I am amazingly happy that out Foundry producer is always excited, but something about the ...

"A personal favorite of mine is the new NPC Group I added as an enemy type, Mugato. Honestly, it's my favorite because I learned how to add it all by myself. (It's like I'm a big kid now! Despite the head-shaking by the content team at my unorthodox methods.)"

Part of what she said that makes her excitement particularly infectious in this Blog.
You go Zero!
Make those other Devs shake their heads in disbelief at you !
Especially if you know how to add assets now.

If you add it, we will build with it, and you can play with it. Just, you know putting that out there

Seriously, I don't care what you add, yeah there's a list somewhere, I'm just excited that Zero's excited , like a kid gets excited, when she has a new toy to play with. Add stuff.

Just stuff.
Whatever you want.

YAY !!!!
Captain
# 15
11-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Wasn't editing supposed to come back today?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q