Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-28-2012, 02:39 PM
I just watch the part of "All good things" on you tube, and yes they are Negh'var, and no they dont have the cannon I was talking about under the neck and saucer. So now I'm confuse of where I saw that Klingon ship with the Cannon.

Anyway still need more Lt. General Klingons (not Gorn, not Orion, not Naussican) Ships. Qa'pla.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-28-2012, 11:27 PM
What I would LIKE to see.

I would love to see a destroyer type ship that can side mount cannons.

There is no cannon (Bad pun...) for a ship of this type but that's what i would like.

it would have little to no front mounted weapons but have side mounted DHC's or racks of torpedoes.

The other thing I would like to see... a console/cstore unlock that would fire missiles like in Star Fleet Command. It would work like a torpedo launcher... but fire swarms of medium speed projectiles. In groups of 5 or 10. They could be shot down so they would be easy to balance.

My guess is that side mounted firing arcs would take a ton of coding to add. (maybe just make it use unique weapons?) Still this is what I would love to see added.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdfcvtygh
I just watch the part of "All good things" on you tube, and yes they are Negh'var, and no they dont have the cannon I was talking about under the neck and saucer. So now I'm confuse of where I saw that Klingon ship with the Cannon.
The Negh'var version with the two cannons under the hull (there neve was one that had a cannon under the saucer) appeared in the 1st episode of season 4 of Deep Space Nine ("The Way of the Warrior").
There were also two of these ships in the last episode of Voyager ("Endgame").

There is an extensive article on the ships and where they appeared in which exact shape here:

http://ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/neghvar.htm
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-29-2012, 10:46 AM
A raptor refit could make me give up my B'Rel refit.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggyd View Post
What I would LIKE to see.

I would love to see a destroyer type ship that can side mount cannons.

There is no cannon (Bad pun...) for a ship of this type but that's what i would like.

it would have little to no front mounted weapons but have side mounted DHC's or racks of torpedoes.

The other thing I would like to see... a console/cstore unlock that would fire missiles like in Star Fleet Command. It would work like a torpedo launcher... but fire swarms of medium speed projectiles. In groups of 5 or 10. They could be shot down so they would be easy to balance.

My guess is that side mounted firing arcs would take a ton of coding to add. (maybe just make it use unique weapons?) Still this is what I would love to see added.

I love this guy.

If we don't get this I'd settle for being able to use some of the lower rank skins at top rank. And quad mount turrets for insane point defense against the fed carrier spam and those silly indestructible AI controlled torpedo boats. KK TY!!
Ensign
# 16
11-25-2012, 12:55 AM
Career Officer
# 17
11-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Holy necro! (you revived a thread that's not been posted in for more than 30 days, we're asked to leave those alone)

Sorry, but Cryptic can't just use random fan-designs from around the net.
Stuff from mods or other game companies is not possible for them to use for legal reasons.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
11-25-2012, 07:24 AM
I would like to see some DEDICATED KFD science ships that are the lower level ships that do NOT require a C-store purchase
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Captain
# 19
11-30-2012, 03:05 PM
How about about a Lethean or Ferasen ship? They've been left out in the cold so far.

We do know they'll be a new Winter Ship, probably a Breen ship because of the Cold association or a Reman warbird like the Scimatar from Nemisis because of the New Romulas plot line.

The aniversary will probably something more faction based, either Lethean as mentioned above or more traditionally Kligon.

Or course refits and fleet verisons can come out at anytime, they're not new ships, they just upgrades of ships that are already avialable.

Beyond that I would push for Kickstarters as they've suggested, nice way to make sure its profitable and people get the ships they want.