Captain
# 11
11-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Everything about that picture makes me happy.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 12
11-30-2012, 05:27 PM
What did that poor defenceless Snowman ever do to him? Pure cruelty at it's very lowest right there!
Captain
# 13
11-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
What did that poor defenceless Snowman ever do to him? Pure cruelty at it's very lowest right there!
"I am Snowmanus of Borg. Your biothermal and technological distinctiveness will be extinguished by the chill of the collective. Resistance is futile, you will be popsicle-ized..."

Remember, we have involvement here by Q. Nothing he ever does is straight and normal. I expect no less than zombie snowmen that eat isolinear chips and your ship is rammed by the comet that's carrying these guys so they have a clear shot to your computer cores...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Captain
# 14
12-02-2012, 01:56 PM
It would be nice if this snowball gun dealt cold damage in an amount that would make it a viable alternative to the CRM or anti-tholian cryonic gun. Maybe have its damage be a bit less, but with a double knockback modifier?
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Closed Thread