Career Officer
# 21
11-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
Current setup I'm using on my Eng/Vesta:

Lt Eng: EPtS 1, Aux to SIF 1
I've always wanted to try to pack more heals in my Lt Eng for my chars, but depending on RSF as the main backup seems too risky IMO.

If I have 2 EPTS, I can get subnuked twice and potentially still have EPTS ready soon after even if they subnuke RSF off.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 22
11-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Ok, so based on y'alls suggestions and my own inclinations, I have changed a few things around. I switched EPTS3 to ES2, switched Aux2SIF1 to RSP1, and switched ET1 to EPTS1.

I kept the sci and tac the same. While I can see your point Praxis about using TSS3 over ST3, I think I'm going to use a couple ST cooldown doffs so it may be worth keeping ST3.

Here's the edited build:
http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...ld=Healboat2_0

So do y'all agree with these changes? Should I change something else? And which other 3 doffs should I be using? While the Transfer Shields doffs look nice, they are a bit out of my price range on the KDF side.

And atm, I'm using 2 shield emitters and 2 field generators. I'll bump that up to the 3 emitters and if I still fair well as far as survivability I'll go up to 4 emitters. Question: do shield emitter consoles boost shield repair drones?

Eng. Consoles: 2 SIF generators, 1 neutronium, and the one that gives 30% resistance to tetryon, phaser, disruptor and plasma (forgot its name)

Tac Consoles: 2 disruptor consoles
----
@DevolvedOne

Last edited by skurf; 11-26-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Lieutenant
# 23
11-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Good changes and remember each build for each play style
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-30-2012, 07:34 PM
oook that looks great, almost like mine actually. But, I still recommend swapping that tss1 for a polarize. After all you do have repair drones.