Captain
# 2071
12-01-2012, 02:55 PM
First you have a bottle then a jar.. wait rest on cappies Wait ok.. You pickle herring then the bottler..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2072
12-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
First you have a bottle then a jar.. wait rest on cappies Wait ok.. You pickle herring then the bottler..
Can I just have the pickle?
Empire Veteran
# 2073
12-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Got a AMD Phenom II 965 Black commin' in the mail. It'd be nice if they got DirectX 11 to work on this game more than it does so that CPU had somethin' to do.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Captain
# 2074
12-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Those are decent CPU's and more than adequate for anything this game can push. They also come very cheap. How long has DirectX11 been in beta in this game and been on non-beta server?
Captain
# 2075
12-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Muahahahahaha! I have something to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Honestly, Senshi. I wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to myself. Buying stuff for my grandparents, my mother and her boyfriend, and doing the extended family pick a name out of the hat are all givens. The most enjoyable side of Christmas is the surprise gift for a friend who won't be expecting it, cards with $20 each in it for the staff at my local coffee shop that I see almost daily, and running around in my Santa Claus hat. The funnest side of Christmas for me and this held true last year as well was... Z! She puts the extra sprecial back into Christmas! Picking a gift or gifts for her is always a fun challenge and one I enjoy. Going out of your way for someone who means the world to you to make their Christmas that much more special is really what Christmas is all about, gifts or no gifts!
Taken from Cappy's thread. I thought that it also belonged over here. Also... I have heard from a very reliable source... No, I'm not telling you who! That JC is... the only one who puts an R in special. On a completely unrelated note. He has also managed to track down what he wants to get Z for Christmas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 2076
12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Quiet excellent.. here i don't even have to hide the California blend of veggies under BACON to make anyone eat them.. but it Helps!

the home made carmel and rasins were excellant on vanila ic.. tomorrow im plotign a Florintina Eggs and flap jacks
Captain
# 2077
12-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Is everyone looking forward to Q's Winter Wonderland this Thursday?
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Career Officer
# 2078
12-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Hort just made my day and brought a much need sime to my face. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
They just wanted to make sure the fans could install cloaking devices if they so desired.

Clearly. (zing!)
On grounds of the Winter Wonderland this year, I honestly don't know if I'll have the time this year.
Captain
# 2079
12-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Aw that's why i only threw C work at math and took Happy less stress B's

my romulan text field were corrupt when i did a Klingon character swap using the new way that you don't have to log back i for. .i like this feature alot..
i see the Dilith prices are back to min 111 to Zen so i grabbed 419.. i should have visited last week.. and could almost buy a starship.. was goign to swap tru all captaisn and sell sell sell

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-06-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Captain
# 2080
12-06-2012, 02:25 PM
The Winter Wonderland race is the same as last years track. The snowmen throwing snowballs at you is fun unless you are in the race. Getting frozen during a race just makes it take longer. I have yet to find the purple weapons but the big snowman appears in the middle of the frozen lake. For the most part, it's just a big rehash of last years event with some new clothing, snowmen that move, and the Gazebo that isn't anything pretty to look at.
Quote: