Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Career Officer
Yeah, I went there.

I'm tired of looking at the eyesore crews of Letheans and Saurians I have.

One Female Borg Boff only goes so far.

Why is Efficient only limited to Saurian and Letheans?

While Gorns are no beauties, they do have Efficient as DOFFs - so why not as BOFFs?

What about Vulcans? I could easily see them be justified as Efficient.

Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-30-2012, 02:01 PM
IDIC
And those Letheans mothers think they are handsome
Captain
# 3
11-30-2012, 02:05 PM
You don't like the Hannibal Lechter look ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Lieutenant
# 4
12-01-2012, 03:58 PM
How about instead they give every boff (or at least every blue/purple boff) a space trait? It'd be nice to see some variety. Maybe Accurate boffs? Or Elusive boffs?
Rihannsu
# 5
12-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celillarnon View Post
How about instead they give every boff (or at least every blue/purple boff) a space trait? It'd be nice to see some variety. Maybe Accurate boffs? Or Elusive boffs?
This would be even better, making races actually mean something.
Career Officer
# 6
12-25-2012, 07:18 AM
you guys do know iyou are the most efficient with 2 eff boffs right? 5 is no different then 3-4 so it is best to have 2 for the 1 to each system and 4-5 give only 2. So instead you could get a borg, another eff boff and 3 of any other race you want, like human.

I do agree each race needs a space trait i mean even klinks should have some sorta space ability of not like crit or acc or something since they are a space race as well. Why are humans the the only factions with a space trait not even Vulcans have one and they have been a part of space travel for like ever right...

More space traits!

wait... then i'd have to justify the millions i spent to make an aesthetically pleasing and talented bridge... dam...
Captain
# 7
12-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
Yeah, I went there.

I'm tired of looking at the eyesore crews of Letheans and Saurians I have.

One Female Borg Boff only goes so far.

Why is Efficient only limited to Saurian and Letheans?

While Gorns are no beauties, they do have Efficient as DOFFs - so why not as BOFFs?

What about Vulcans? I could easily see them be justified as Efficient.
Speak for yourself ;(
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Commander
# 8
12-25-2012, 08:20 AM
At the very least, some Aliens could spawn with Efficient, Leadership or even both on some!
Those would obviously become very expensive very fast.
Career Officer
# 9
12-26-2012, 02:33 AM
most def, or atleast allow us a chance to do a mission to genetically create an alien or two, how awesome would that be!

I would literally pay top dollar for the ability to genetically alter my boffs to have the skills I want them to have! (Drools) heck i'd pay 10-20 per! I hope you money grubbers hear me over there in pwe, you know you can smell the zen!

Last edited by lasonio; 12-26-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Career Officer
# 10
12-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celillarnon

It would definitely be nice to see more space traits for BOFFs, and for that matter our Captains as well.

Personally I would love to see a full trait revamp, and I'd much prefer captains get something like 6 to 8 traits, but have that number be split evenly between both ground and space traits (so say, 3 space and 3 ground traits).

That would give better leeway to canon races and some of their mandatory ground traits not interfering with their allotment of space traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
Speak for yourself ;(
Fair enough, to each his or her own.