Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,034
# 11921
12-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Hum cooking school a blond a brunette and a redhead.. start day one. .
the instructor writes on the black board..

Ok you take Duhram wheat and measure out 2 cups and add it to a bowl
red head nods grabs flour bag
Brunette grabs mixing bowl..
Blonde takes bra off.. What size cup?
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 222
# 11922
12-01-2012, 06:45 PM
That's defiantly Star Sip captain material.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,476
# 11923
12-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fencer8 View Post
That's defiantly Star Sip captain material.
Agreed!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,034
# 11924
12-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Day two survival Training
Ok you three all comm devices in this box
no credit cards

Wheres she going?
i think to fill her purse with ho hos and bottled water~ we cant like total rough it ok?
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,476
# 11925
12-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Day two survival Training
Ok you three all comm devices in this box
no credit cards

Wheres she going?
i think to fill her purse with ho hos and bottled water~ we cant like total rough it ok?
You just remeinded me that I need to order something. Thanks, Senshi!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 222
# 11926
12-02-2012, 04:26 PM
What's a ho ho? Bottled water is understandable.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,034
# 11927
12-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Ho Hos are cylindrical, frosted, cream -filled cakes. These cream filled chocolate cakes have a pinwheel design based on the Swiss Roll.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,476
# 11928
12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Ho Hos are cylindrical, frosted, cream -filled cakes. These cream filled chocolate cakes have a pinwheel design based on the Swiss Roll.
Delicious also!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,034
# 11929
12-04-2012, 05:34 AM
yes cryptic could learn more while moutain dewign and cheetoing whilst playign wow on company band width to look at tor again and that may help. BACON thigns back up here
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,476
# 11930
12-07-2012, 05:42 AM
Who's all going to Cappy's for Christmas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 AM.