Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
Man this is bull I have been playing sense day one. Give me rights to start a post already I have been coming into this new board for 3 weeks and I am still being treated as if I am new this is not how you treat a lifetime subscriber or anyone that's been here sense dayone.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 412
12-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslieutenantdan View Post
Man this is bull I have been playing sense day one. Give me rights to start a post already I have been coming into this new board for 3 weeks and I am still being treated as if I am new this is not how you treat a lifetime subscriber or anyone that's been here sense dayone.
Hi there I just checked your forum settings and it shows that you're able to create new threads. There are some forums where only Devs can make new threads (this one, the Release Notes, and a couple others), but most the others will let you. Shoot me a forum PM if it's still not letting you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 413
12-01-2012, 09:48 PM
they are still having issues with lifetime rewards
I have not gotten android
it does get old after awhile
Empire Veteran
# 414
12-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Shoot me a forum PM if it's still not letting you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Quote:
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Which is it?!?!?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Empire Veteran
# 415
12-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Which is it?!?!?
Fairly simple: they'll get both, but only the support ticket will get a response
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Commander
# 416
12-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslieutenantdan View Post

You're also showing a forums join date of this month (everyone's join date reset with the forum change) Therefore, regardless of your original join date, you're still considered "new".. Because of that, you're caught in the anti-spam measures PWE implemented a month or two ago to combat massive amounts of spam that ALL PWE boards were getting.

Hence, the reason you haven't been able to create new threads.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Empire Veteran
# 417
12-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Fairly simple: they'll get both, but only the support ticket will get a response
And I thought support tickets got ignored.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Ensign
# 418
12-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Not having played under season six for very long, I was not wedded to the system, and so, the changes have bothered me very little. I am not sure they would have in any event, but...What does bother me is the continuing issue with the Foundry. It is still not running missions properly, with enounters either not spawning to start with, or despawning. I can only confirm the latter in one of my unsuccessful missions as I saw the npc spawn as I was turning to engage another, and by the time I was done with it, the second spawn had gone away. The other spawns I have not encountered were in ground missions, and I can't say that they ever spawned at all, or spawned and faded away.

I would love to see the foundry come back up, fully preferably, but, at least get the authored missions where they are playable. Unfortunately, without them, there's very little story content in the game. Something I would love to see addressed in coming seasons. Get us some more official game arcs! (So you understand, I was quite spoiled by the content quantity and quality in City of Heroes, and I really do expect that kind of thing here.)

I appreciate all that you do, and I'm sure this is not easy to figure out, but, hey, they pay you guys the big bucks to get it done, so....

Make it so.

Eve
Ensign
# 419
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM
you know all the federation stuff is great but thats all i see being done is for the federation what about doing things for the kdf for a change i have seen very little being dong with them
Ensign
# 420
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorthorn1 View Post
you know all the federation stuff is great but thats all i see being done is for the federation what about doing things for the kdf for a change i have seen very little being dong with them
Only Fed Stuff are you kidding me you guys have so much stuff that kills feds PVP has become one sided, you can’t fight with ought Klingons and their Energy drain drones or their Asseton assimilators or their battle cloaks being able to shoot us with ought us being able to fight back or lock on to you guys really we get a lot please we get crap.... we need more stuff to balance the PVP battles or you will find yourself fighting alone.. Also one more thing you should know and I’m sure others do Klingons don't have a console so they can use their cloaking devise it’s built into the ship. but guess what federation ships that have cloaking devices we lose that console slot because we have a module and we need to add the cloak if we want to use it how fair is that crap.. I only play because I like star trek at this point but all this one sided BS is starting to get real old so I’m thinking a change of view might be needed and come back later when they address these issues... it’s hard to do but not sure what else to do I’m more frustrated than happy in the game at this point even with all the new Eye candy...

Last edited by ironclawp; 12-03-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Closed Thread