Lt. Commander
# 11
12-02-2012, 12:42 AM
these were from the last stf i did

[Combat (Self)] Tactical Cube deals 40112 (51106) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo.

[Combat (Self)] Tactical Cube deals 34597 (49098) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo.

not to mention there was one where it did over 137000 damage literally right after i respawned. i couldnt seem to find the combat report on it though
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Lieutenant
# 12
12-03-2012, 05:18 AM
A few weird hits have happened hits after withdrawing from combat for repairs (Space STF). No ships nearby - nearest onscreen raptor / BoP was 12km away.
Lieutenant
# 13 Elite STF
12-03-2012, 07:21 AM
I ran The Cure on Elite for the first time since S7 opened. While the mission is supposed to be more challenging, I've never been killed so many times. On top of that, there were NO DROPS. No Omega Marks, no nothing. For those stating that we will have back-up in the new Reputation system, need I remind you that not everyone is able to progress as quickly as others. Just because some of you have nothing better in life to do except for playing games such as STO 24/7, many more of us have school and/or work in addition to RL concerns. We all do the best we can. So flaming someone because you have so much more available free time is not helping. For those that have offered tips and suggestions....Thank You.