Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 51
12-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
We have been reading the bug reports, and attempting to track down what's gone awry on these projects. I'll update this thread if we track down the issue. Until then, know that it's being investigated.

If you have any further info to add, please feel free. Include as many details as possible.
I beleave you stated in a report earlier ya'll said it had something to do with certian files being in it or something that was limiting it, please please please fix this it is een going on for a month now and is holding up star bases, i know yall are busy but this is a game stopper for our star bases so it should be a oe of the top priorities
Commander
# 52
12-02-2012, 01:59 AM
bump................
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfaustx View Post
bump................
Yeah, please fix this
Career Officer
# 54
12-02-2012, 11:10 AM
From Borticus's comments below, it looks like it'll be in next week's (December 6) patch:

From November 21:
Quote:
I've tracked down the issue at hand. It stems from not all Bridge Officers sharing the same defining config files.

So, while these projects are set up to accept generic Boffs of the associated types, those Boffs are only currently obtained thru receiving a "Failure" outcome on Duty Officer assignments that recruit that species of Boff. The ones purchased at stores, or received from mission completion, are different config files, even though they share the same Display names. Therefore they cannot be used for these projects at this time.

We'll be updating the Projects to accept a wider range of Bridge Officers (hopefully encompassing all possibilities), and should have that fix in next week's patch.
From November 30:
Quote:
Correct. Between the software changes that were required, and the large amount of data we had to change/updated, there was insufficient time for a solid QA review after making the changes that were made, in order to make the cutoff for this morning's patch.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Commander
# 55
12-03-2012, 01:41 AM
it was supposted to be patched 2 weeks ago, but dint fix anything
Career Officer
# 56
12-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm optimistic the fix will be patched to Tribble in the next two days.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Starfleet Veteran
# 57
12-05-2012, 02:48 AM
So ..... is there any progress on fixing this bug???

It was reported 3 weeks ago (16/11) in this thread. Just like other fleets, our project is currently on hold and we would like to upgrade Eng T4.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Commander
# 58
12-05-2012, 05:51 AM
if they dont fix this soon, i will play other games more
Starfleet Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
From Borticus's comments below, it looks like it'll be in next week's (December 6) patch:

From November 21:
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic
I've tracked down the issue at hand. It stems from not all Bridge Officers sharing the same defining config files.

So, while these projects are set up to accept generic Boffs of the associated types, those Boffs are only currently obtained thru receiving a "Failure" outcome on Duty Officer assignments that recruit that species of Boff. The ones purchased at stores, or received from mission completion, are different config files, even though they share the same Display names. Therefore they cannot be used for these projects at this time.

We'll be updating the Projects to accept a wider range of Bridge Officers (hopefully encompassing all possibilities), and should have that fix in next week's patch.
From November 30:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic
Correct. Between the software changes that were required, and the large amount of data we had to change/updated, there was insufficient time for a solid QA review after making the changes that were made, in order to make the cutoff for this morning's patch.
December 6 patch notes for Holodeck have not been posted yet, but I've seen nothing in the Tribble patch notes to indicate the fix was rolled out there (other than the last time, when patch notes said it was fixed but it wasn't)

This is a huge problem, hope that the patch tomorrow fixes it. Any word, Borticus?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Career Officer
# 60
12-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
I'm optimistic the fix will be patched to Tribble in the next two days.
Let's hope this is going to be fixed on Holodeck tomorrow