Ensign
# 11
12-02-2012, 10:28 AM
It's a nice idea but makes no sense storywise. The marks are rewarded by the faction who you are assisting while doing certain content. Why would Omega force care that you've spent days tagging animals on New Romulus? Why would the Romulans care that you just saved Defera from the Borg for the umpteenth time?
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
12-02-2012, 10:44 AM
And why would your own Fleet not be Delighted that you slaughtered 40,000 Borg this week

Remember Omega force is officially the most useless taskforce in history
been fighting the Borg for YEARS with thousands and thousands of ships and Still made no progress???

Give me command of This Version of starfleet for a MONTH and the Borg will be deleted
They will NEVER have existed and the cosmos will be one Huge Borg free zone

Or your fleet would be happy you are helping those nice romulans (I like Romulans)
Lieutenant
# 13
12-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
And why would your own Fleet not be Delighted that you slaughtered 40,000 Borg this week

Remember Omega force is officially the most useless taskforce in history
been fighting the Borg for YEARS with thousands and thousands of ships and Still made no progress???

Give me command of This Version of starfleet for a MONTH and the Borg will be deleted
They will NEVER have existed and the cosmos will be one Huge Borg free zone

Or your fleet would be happy you are helping those nice romulans (I like Romulans)
I agree... i hate romulans but i love the weapons i hate omega but i use the weapons.. i hate the fish heads.... just turn all marks into just one mark and make them account wide.. that's my vote
Career Officer
# 14
12-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I agree to a universal mark system that at a cost of 2-5:1 to convert will be the better way to go and should be tied into every mission that is not not themed (i.e not an adventure zone, fleet actions or stf) for the main marks that you need with at least 100 dilith to be added ontop.

Will allow people to slowly save up their marks from a secondary source when they want to take a break from grinding out the main themed marks from the events.

Hell turn Fleet Marks into the Universal Marks and you won't need to add a 4th mark into the game.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.