Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Captain
# 7
12-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by upyournacelles2 View Post
Just out of curiosity, with your recent relocation, are you dabbling in any new consoles horizon? I know it's something me and you talked about last we spoke, and if you indeed are, I'm curious as to what your thoughts are on them after having held out on using them for so long.
actually, the vesta def beam is the only console ive really ever found to be a great part of a build.

even the jump console, which i slot here and there on my bop or defiant, i find to be at a loss....as it is a good offensive positioning tool that only comes around every 3 minutes.... i find that i can be where i need to without it, just by focusing on agility, and having omegas ready to go.

the rest, well, i still find i'd rather have a constant defensive or offensive stat bonus out there. more shields....a stronger tractor beam.....more hull defense....a bigger per/tic warp plasma.... and so on....

all of those i find to more beneficial for your ship, and your team.... than say a grav pulse, or ams. i find them just about completely useless......and well, just rather annoying.

have fun kill bad guys