Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
What do you reckon guys? How long will it stay "Fixed"?
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Commander
# 2
12-02-2012, 01:19 PM
I think it's like getting to the tootsie center of a tootsie pop, or maybe like calling Beetle Juice. Just don't say his name so much.
# 3
12-02-2012, 01:21 PM
well.

i'd say until they try to mess with the codes again.
Career Officer
# 4
12-02-2012, 01:25 PM
From what I've heard, the doubble shield is back already... Voldy is just a matter of time now.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Commander
# 5
12-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Well all things considered, it did take them less time to fix it this time around than the last time. And people were much more respectful to one another when it came to not using it against one another.

Aside from Kerrat, the queues were relatively "clean" from Voldemort because of good sportsmanship in general. I think we have ourselves to thank for this portion.

We can definitely hope and thank the Devs if they can keep this awful bug away for good based on it's precedence and on the time it took for them to get rid of it this time around.
Captain
# 6
12-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I suspect we'll see him no later than day 1 of Season 8.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Change the tune please

Voldy indeed
only PVP would name a cheat after the hero of the harry potter books
Captain
# 8
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM
shield hax is back?

sonofabitch.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
12-02-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm going to bet that it doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
shield hax is back?

sonofabitch.
No, I don't think it is. I spent an hour+ today trying to get it to work to see if it really is because someone was saying it was. I couldn't get it to work. So, if you are able to, please let me know via forum PM how so I can pass along, but I don't think it's possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 10
12-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm going to bet that it doesn't

No, I don't think it is. I spent an hour+ today trying to get it to work to see if it really is because someone was saying it was. I couldn't get it to work. So, if you are able to, please let me know via forum PM how so I can pass along, but I don't think it's possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The last few devs have said the same thing
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles