Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 2951
12-02-2012, 07:43 PM
*The mirror U.S.S. Dreadnought drops out of warp next to the rest of the battle group, followed by many hundreds of other Terran ships. A shipyard specific to their vessels is constructed (with so many ships it can be built quickly). A few minutes later, four more large battle cruisers warp in together with a starbase-like facility tractor beamed among them. The ships slowly move it into place and lock it to the shipyard. A massive starbase with several hundred docking ports now stands where there was nothing just before. Mirror Voporak hails Hampton*

M. Voporak: Well, anything we can do to... help (he nearly chokes over the word)... you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,580
# 2952
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The mirror U.S.S. Dreadnought drops out of warp next to the rest of the battle group, followed by many hundreds of other Terran ships. A shipyard specific to their vessels is constructed (with so many ships it can be built quickly). A few minutes later, four more large battle cruisers warp in together with a starbase-like facility tractor beamed among them. The ships slowly move it into place and lock it to the shipyard. A massive starbase with several hundred docking ports now stands where there was nothing just before. Mirror Voporak hails Hampton*

M. Voporak: Well, anything we can do to... help (he nearly chokes over the word)... you?
Hampton : simply help u be able to drive the iconians out of our space and when we are done we can talk about making an alliance.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 2953
12-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton : simply help u be able to drive the iconians out of our space and when we are done we can talk about making an alliance.
*M. Voporak laughs, a very sinister sound*

M. Voporak: An alliance? Across time? No. I'm not here for an alliance. I'm here for revenge. Permission to beam over, so we can talk strategy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,580
# 2954
12-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*M. Voporak laughs, a very sinister sound*

M. Voporak: An alliance? Across time? No. I'm not here for an alliance. I'm here for revenge. Permission to beam over, so we can talk strategy.
Hampton permission granted.

He has two guards at the door. Machine gunshot and ready.

Hampton: he said he wants revenge well we will still take precautions.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 2955
12-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton permission granted.

He has two guards at the door. Machine gunshot and ready.

Hampton: he said he wants revenge well we will still take precautions.
*M. Voporak beams in*

M. Voporak: Greetings...

*An ancient old man comes through the door and standing right between the guards, he pulls out a 21st century handgun and unloads a bullet into M. Voporak's leg.*

Old man (sounding very similar to the wounded Terran): That's for 167 years ago. You thought you escaped ol' Voporak, didn't you?

M. Voporak (lying on the ground holding his leg): How are you still even alive? You are far to old to be my annoying counterpart.

Voporak: I said I wouldn't die until I got back at you.

M. Voporak: And that somehow kept you alive?

Voporak: Yes, it did.

M. Voporak: And what about you disappearing?

Voporak: Oh, I got out of that. Now I will be taking my leave, and hopefully I will never see you again. And don't forget...

M. Voporak: What?

*Voporak raises his handgun again and shoots M. Voporak farther down in the leg, causing him to collapse to the floor again, screaming Klingon curses at Voporak*

*Voporak laughs and beams out. The real U.S.S. Dreadnought decloaks and goes to warp - but not before firing a weak antiproton beam into M. Voporak's ready room on the M. Dreadnought.*

*M. Voporak stops cursing in Klingon, and notices everyone in the room is staring at him*

M. Voporak: Ugh, will one of you get a doctor already? (more Klingon curses, still grabbing his leg) Now where were we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,580
# 2956
12-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Hampton: medical teams to my office.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 2957
12-02-2012, 08:59 PM
*M. Voporak, now healed, is no longer spitting Klingon curses*

M. Voporak: So, what is your plan for dealing with the Iconians?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,580
# 2958
12-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*M. Voporak, now healed, is no longer spitting Klingon curses*

M. Voporak: So, what is your plan for dealing with the Iconians?
Hampton : plain and simple kick there butts out of our galaxy.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,826
# 2959
12-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton : plain and simple kick there butts out of our galaxy.
Sounds good to me. When do we set out to begin said butt kicking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,580
# 2960
12-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Sounds good to me. When do we set out to begin said butt kicking?
Smiles

Hampton: the fleet should be ready by tomorrow. At the latest.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:03 PM.