Captain
# 2961
12-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Smiles

Hampton: the fleet should be ready by tomorrow. At the latest.
*M. Voporak taps his combadge*

M. Voporak: All ships, prepare for battle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 2962
12-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Hampton: glad to have you in this battle.
Captain
# 2963
12-02-2012, 09:44 PM
M. Voporak: Two questions. Where will we be fighting the Iconians? And last time, didn't wave after wave of our ships just get annihilated by one Iconian ship?
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 2964
12-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
M. Voporak: Two questions. Where will we be fighting the Iconians? And last time, didn't wave after wave of our ships just get annihilated by one Iconian ship?
Hampton: that's why I'm going ahead of the force in my prowler. I will find out where one ship is then we will take them out one by one. And that's why we have the MAC and guass canons on the ships now. We have also added about a foot of armor to our ships.
Career Officer
# 2965
12-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Hampton after giving a briefing of the battle plan beams aboard the U.S.C Prowler a frigate sized vessel with the most advances stealth technology in the quadrant. It uses many ancient advances technologies that where discovered. It has an advanced phase cloake. A energy masking layer on its outer hull. And can create sensor ghosts. It is armed with 2 MAC cannons and 8 guass canons. It also has a layer of solid nutronium armor. It is crewed by about 75 people.

Hampton soon sits in the command chair

Hampton: activate all stealth systems and bring engines and weapons online.

Officer: yes sir. Bringing systems online and preping warp drive waiting on coordinates sir.

Hampton: set course for earth.

Officer: course laid in and ready sir.

Hampton: engage.

The prowler is soon gone. Invisible to the eye and sensors as it heads for earth.
Career Officer
# 2966
12-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Ho hum any one there.
Captain
# 2967
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Ho hum any one there.
Mirror Voporak: I haven't gone anywhere...

*He returns to using a picture of the real Voporak as target practice*
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 2968
12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Ooc: while we wait for Ryan thought I'd give a little back story to Hampton.

Hampton sits on the bridge of the prowler. As his mind drifts to years ago. He thinks of his wife Lisa who has now been dead for 30 years. And how section 31 had approached him for a dangerous procedure. He had been to broken after his loss to tell them no. So they had done it. His aging had all but stopped His aging leaving him looking most like he did at the age of 28. He was stronger and faster then any normal person. His strategic abilities also amplified. He had become a walking weapon. Until he walked out on section 31. While they tried to bring him down he rose higher. Finally they formed an agreement. But now again his strength and speed would be needed for what he was going to do.

Hampton: prepare to beam me to Ross office.

Officer: Sir!

Hampton: just do it and get the hell out of here. He checks both his pistols and grabs an assault weapon.

Soon he beams down to Ross office.
Captain
# 2969
12-05-2012, 08:32 PM
*While waiting for the Prowler, Mirror Voporak finds his own way of 'staying busy'*

*He snoops up and down the halls of the complex, stopping near every weapons locker and armory. He comes across a few things that catch his eye.*

M. Voporak: Hm, now what do we have here? *He quietly slips a phaser into his pocket, buried underneath his Terran sash*

M. Voporak: This looks interesting... *He toys with a heavy assualt gun, and somehow manages to set it off. Every security guard and their cat come running to the room to see what the noise was.*

*With many, many security guards giving him suspicious looks* M. Voporak: Well I was just looking at it. *He puts the gun back down*

*As he walks out, the phaser slips out of his uniform and drops to the floor at his feet*

M. Voporak: I prefer rifles anyway.
Quote:
Quote:
Starfleet Veteran
# 2970
12-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Ooc: while we wait for Ryan thought I'd give a little back story to Hampton.

Hampton sits on the bridge of the prowler. As his mind drifts to years ago. He thinks of his wife Lisa who has now been dead for 30 years. And how section 31 had approached him for a dangerous procedure. He had been to broken after his loss to tell them no. So they had done it. His aging had all but stopped His aging leaving him looking most like he did at the age of 28. He was stronger and faster then any normal person. His strategic abilities also amplified. He had become a walking weapon. Until he walked out on section 31. While they tried to bring him down he rose higher. Finally they formed an agreement. But now again his strength and speed would be needed for what he was going to do.

Hampton: prepare to beam me to Ross office.

Officer: Sir!

Hampton: just do it and get the hell out of here. He checks both his pistols and grabs an assault weapon.

Soon he beams down to Ross office.
*OOC: Sorry, internet's been down.*

Ross: Hampton?! What are you doing here?

*A guard comes running into the office, phaser drawn.*

Stand down, lieutenant!

*The guard holsters his weapon.*

*Lanco III facility. A team of Assault Ops troops march through the gate to meet with Sam in the base.*

Sam: How bad is it?

Assault Ops Trooper: From what we can tell, the planet was in the middle of a Cold War. We managed to help the factions get a ceasefire in place, but, they have little reason to trust each other, let alone us.

*Sam nods, and looks into the Gate. Matt turns to her.*

Matt: No way in hell. Republic Naval Command Regulation 21: "No Commanding Officer is to lead an Away Mission into a dangerous, or potentially dangerous scenario, under ANY circumstances"!

Sam: You're forgetting Regulation 301. *Walks with the team toward the gate.*

"Captain Allington's always right."

Matt: You just made that up!

*Sam walks through the Gate and emerges in a forest as the Gate shuts down. The leader of the Assault Team hands her a Phaser Rifle.*

Sam: Thanks. APR-20?

Trooper: PDW-18. More compact, higher rate of fire, lightweight, has 30 fatality settings, and the power packs are small, but last twice as long.

My advice; leave it on level 5. We don't want to hurt anyone until necessary.

Sam: I know how to use a phaser, Colonel.

*A group of soldiers, wearing jungle camouflage, move in on the team and surround them, aiming there weapons at them. A laser sight is aimed at Sam.*

Since when did laser sights qualify as "mid-20th Century tech"?

Soldier: This is Colonel Soran Targas of the United Forman States! Identify yourselves!

Trooper: It's us, Targas!

Targas: Colonel Sanders? Who's your friend?

Sam: Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic of United Star Systems. We mean you no harm.

*The soldier lifts his helmet visor up, revealing a human with a cut on his right cheek.*

Targas: We should move quickly. The Calen Federation are moving this way!

Sam: Who?

Sanders: The Calen Federation is one of the two powers that were fighting. Part of the agreement was that the Calen Federation would transfer the Gate to the Cargan Alliance, who was caught in the middle when the fighting started. They're a neutral party.

Sam: How'd you get them to agree to that?

Targas: He didn't. But, since the alternative was Armageddon...

Sanders: Sir, i suggest we return to the Base and wait for the transfer to be completed. Then we can come back and help with the--

Sam: I tend to agree.

*Sam looks through the tree line, as she sees several soldiers in different uniforms surrounding the Formans.*

But we don't really have a choice.

Sanders: Sir?

*Sam walks past the Forman troops and holds her hands up as the surrounding troops target her.*

2nd Group Soldier: Lower your weapons! NOW!

Sam: Do it, Colonel.

*She lowers her phaser to the floor, and the Assault Ops team does the same. The Formans take aim at the 2nd group of soldiers and start a stand-off.*

2nd Group Soldier: Drop it, Forman!

Targas: You first!

Sam: Oh, for the...

Gentlemen, why don't we both lower our weapons at the same time? Hm?

2nd Group Soldier: Very well. On 3?

Targas and 2nd Group Soldier: 1...2...3...

*Both groups lower their weapons.*

2nd Group Soldier: You would be the off-worlders?

Sam: Captain Samantha Allington, of the Republic of United Star Systems.

2nd Group Soldier: Colonel Fareck Slokov, of the Calen Federal Defence Forces.

Forgive me. Had we known you were returning so soon...

Sam: No need. As I understand it, your conflict is at least partly our fault.
My Fan Fictions