Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Republic Veteran
In my most recent STF of Infected (Space), we completed the STF, just 1 second too late for the Optional Objective. At the end, at least 2 of the team got more Borg Neural Processors than we were supposed to. I received x11, while he received x6. At least one other member only received 1, as per normal.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...lProcessor.jpg

We did not do anything out of the ordinary, other than finishing it just 1 second too late for the Optional Objective.
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-03-2012, 03:24 AM
The loot at the end of the STF is random, it's like how it used to be when you could randomly get prototype salvage or prototype tech, the optional had nothing to do with it.

I fail to see how this is a bug... or would you be happy getting 1 BNP per elite STF again?.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
In my most recent STF of Infected (Space), we completed the STF, just 1 second too late for the Optional Objective. At the end, at least 2 of the team got more Borg Neural Processors than we were supposed to. I received x11, while he received x6. At least one other member only received 1, as per normal.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...lProcessor.jpg

We did not do anything out of the ordinary, other than finishing it just 1 second too late for the Optional Objective.
read the patch notes a chance for extra loot to drop was added. dont see any reason for you to complane about this
Republic Veteran
# 4
12-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Well, I was complaining because I have only been getting one since the patch. And suddenly, 11 dropped. My friend has only gotten 1 since, and in the last STFs I've done (after that one), I've only gotten 1 each.

You would think, if it's truly random, I'd be getting a variable amount. 3, 5, or maybe 9? Instead, I've only gotten 1, or 11. And I only got 11 ONCE.

EDIT: That, and I can't imagine it's meant to be in. That would mean, on a lucky drop, you could get enough BNP for 1 piece of any MK XII set. Seems like that would be a little weird, but that's just me...e
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)

Last edited by alarikun; 12-03-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
12-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Well, I was complaining because I have only been getting one since the patch. And suddenly, 11 dropped. My friend has only gotten 1 since, and in the last STFs I've done (after that one), I've only gotten 1 each.

You would think, if it's truly random, I'd be getting a variable amount. 3, 5, or maybe 9? Instead, I've only gotten 1, or 11. And I only got 11 ONCE.

EDIT: That, and I can't imagine it's meant to be in. That would mean, on a lucky drop, you could get enough BNP for 1 piece of any MK XII set. Seems like that would be a little weird, but that's just me...e
some times i get 1 6 11 we used to get proto slavage this is the proto salvage whihc was 2k and sometimes u get quite a few in a hr of stfs
Commander
# 6
12-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Quote:

Considering that you used to be able to get enough for a piece of a Mk XII set pre season 7 then I'd say it's back where it should be.

Last edited by bluedarky; 12-03-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Captain
# 7
12-03-2012, 08:29 AM
too many is a bug? lol
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Career Officer
# 8
12-03-2012, 10:11 AM
They added back in the change to get proto and rare tech drops through salvage, or you can get pretty good pieces of loot now, its not unbalanced.. I played 3 in a row where I got 6, then got 1s the rest of the night.
Career Officer
# 9
12-03-2012, 10:25 AM
lmao anything to complain about?

A bug that gives you TOO many rewards? Seriously? lol

I know its not a bug by the way, I just find it ridicules for someone to complain about getting an extra 2,000 dilithium.
Career Officer
# 10
12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
This is not a bug...

This is mana from Heaven!

Played many STFs yesterday and got a couple of 6 BNP events and a couple of 11 BNP events. The rest were all singles.

I am NOT complaining.