Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 250
# 91
11-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I Just happened to run into this post again, and it saddens me you won't be able to continue your project, Spidermitch. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours in these tough economic times. If I had started this project, I would have had to let it go as well, since I needed to pick up a FT job to couple w/my freelance.

It's nice to see that someone else is possibly taking over the bridge on this one, though.

They looked like posters (nice eye candy), had the stats, and were very useful resources in choosing a ship at a quick glance.

I hope the legacy continues. I would help out if I had the time.

Once again, good luck.
________________________________

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 23
# 92
11-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Hmm a shame after Blackaaver another Great Men leave the Boat

Last edited by blacksheeple; 11-28-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,526
# 93
12-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Here's a new "ship poster" by Starfish1:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=452051

It's just "end game" ships at this point, but still looks great.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
# 94
12-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Hm, Foundry is finally back, but it doesn't seem to have all I need. I was going to use the add NPC -> edit costume thing to get all the screenshots I need, but that only has the normal ships, not the refit costumes or even ships like the Steamrunner. Only dilithium ships/fleet ships. Am I missing something? or should I just go ahead and use snapshots from the C-store for those ships?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 633
# 95
12-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpmk View Post
Hm, Foundry is finally back, but it doesn't seem to have all I need. I was going to use the add NPC -> edit costume thing to get all the screenshots I need, but that only has the normal ships, not the refit costumes or even ships like the Steamrunner. Only dilithium ships/fleet ships. Am I missing something? or should I just go ahead and use snapshots from the C-store for those ships?
I'd be nice if you could be given a special account that can only access foundry and have ALL the ships available.

You need to have total control of the "view" of the ship so that the angle, size and format is consistent on the chart.

I didn't read all the posting in this thread, have you tried to get the raw images from SpiderMitch?

Good luck...
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
# 96
12-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirokk View Post
I'd be nice if you could be given a special account that can only access foundry and have ALL the ships available.

You need to have total control of the "view" of the ship so that the angle, size and format is consistent on the chart.

I didn't read all the posting in this thread, have you tried to get the raw images from SpiderMitch?

Good luck...

That would be nice, yes. As for spidermitch's chart, he indeed also used the c-store images for those ships. I can only assume he took screenshots from the foundry for the other ones. (I tried contacting him but it appears he is gone.) Guess that's what I'll have to do, at least until I own every ship in the game
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,060
# 97
12-07-2012, 03:48 PM
The image was kind of Mr. Creosote. Even the thinnest wafer of a ship would cause it to explode.
_________________
Nebula coffee is the best coffee
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,706
# 98
12-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpmk View Post
Hm, Foundry is finally back, but it doesn't seem to have all I need. I was going to use the add NPC -> edit costume thing to get all the screenshots I need, but that only has the normal ships, not the refit costumes or even ships like the Steamrunner. Only dilithium ships/fleet ships. Am I missing something? or should I just go ahead and use snapshots from the C-store for those ships?
Here A list of all the missing ones I could find.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,389
# 99
12-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpmk View Post
That would be nice, yes. As for spidermitch's chart, he indeed also used the c-store images for those ships. I can only assume he took screenshots from the foundry for the other ones. (I tried contacting him but it appears he is gone.) Guess that's what I'll have to do, at least until I own every ship in the game
There's a lot of the costumes available for viewing in the ship tailor, as long as you got one version of the ship (say you got the assault cruiser, it should then show you the regent as well, and you can make screenshots as you like).

Other than that, you can always ask players to send you pics.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Ensign
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
# 100
12-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm thinking about coming back to the game and this was one of the top resources. Hopefully someone will take up the process of updating the chart again.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 AM.