Career Officer
# 51
11-22-2012, 05:03 PM
I agree it would be alot easier for everyone (even those people answering the support tickets )if they added a record of stipend payouts, and indeed all, zen payouts to your account.

However, unless you are a Lifer now for 660 days, you wont have to try to remember that single payment 2 years ago. For gold, your payment is monthly, so check your bank statement/online banking facility for the date your last payment was cleared.
Captain
# 52
11-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaele501 View Post
As for your comment about searching for Dev responses, for me at least the dev tracker will not advance past the first page so any responses not on that page are hidden and useless.
You just need to click '2' a bunch of times before it will work. I know, annoying, but eventually it'll work.

Of course, searching through the tracker would probably be useless anyways, since there's hundreds of posts - use the Advanced Search options to search by username. Type branflakes' name in, and you'll see all his stuff.

It's also a good workaround for the fact that clicking on a profile name goes to the CoreConnect page, not the user's posts like it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirricwin View Post
I agree it would be alot easier for everyone (even those people answering the support tickets )if they added a record of stipend payouts, and indeed all, zen payouts to your account.
Since the first days of the game people have been asking for better records where the C Store is concerned. So far, nothing.
Ensign
# 53
11-26-2012, 07:22 PM
So I got a response from support saying I had received the stipend on the 6th of each month, except that was all they said.

No account balance for each month, no values listed, just the assurance that I had received it.

Is this really the way a company handles peoples money?

I have resent in the ticket asking for a proper balance history showing transactions because without that their assurance is just as valid as Santa Claus is coming to visit.
Captain
# 54
11-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We've actually responded on the forums almost each time a thread like this has come up. Search for posts by Rehpic or myself

You can inquire about your stipend by sending in a support ticket or emailing directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com -- I will say that every time we've looked into a stipend issue, when the player was a lifetime or gold member, we've never found someone to have missed it. It's an automatic process. With the Dilithium Exchange, and C-Store items that have prices below the stipend amount, I personally have thought I missed one but I had forgot I purchased a couple Master Keys and converted some for Dilithium.

If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Why don't you guys just put it on the transaction page so there is a verifiable record for players to access? This seriously can't be that hard...
Republic Veteran
# 55
11-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Nice to see Mr BranFlakes handling this one himself. It instills a lot of confidence. As long as I know people on the inside are watching the forums, I feel a little better spending a few dollars on this game.

# 56
11-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Still no response a day after I sent the email where the first one had a automated response in a few hours
Starfleet Veteran
I am a gold member and have been since beta.....do we still get a stipend because i don't think i have been getting mine.

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 58
12-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemack View Post
I am a gold member and have been since beta.....do we still get a stipend because i don't think i have been getting mine.

Yes A recent post of mine: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01&postcount=6

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 59
12-03-2012, 11:09 AM
I always get mine!

Never failed, on the 15th of every month for me.
Survivor of Romulus
# 60
12-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaele501 View Post
You mean your bank doesn't show you an account history? Get a new bank

Seriously, if you can't come up with a decent example then go home and try again.
You mean you actually believe everything you read, even banks make mistakes. See, I lived in a time before the internet, and cell phones. Things were simpler then. And even though they mailed (not emailed) me a bank statement, I still kept record of my banking to make sure everything was on the up and up. However, if you have that much trust in your bank, then your more naive than I thought.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Closed Thread