Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 11
12-03-2012, 10:09 AM
[quote=bitemepwe;6905371]
Quote:

I have done so but can not comment on the site. Are the permissions open or is there a waiting period while things continue to be put into place?
Everyone's app should be accepted now, which means that you should have the ability to comment/post things. If you continue to have problems with this function please let me know. Good to see your name on this list, Roach.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 12
12-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Hey everyone: Just so you know, I contacted Branflakes and he said there is no problem with this thread. Thanks to maicake716, however, for bringing a potential problem to my attention.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,292
# 13
12-03-2012, 01:05 PM
[quote=bitemepwe;6905371]
Quote:

I have done so but can not comment on the site. Are the permissions open or is there a waiting period while things continue to be put into place?
Hi Roach. What's your registered handle? I could check your permissions.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,122
# 14
12-03-2012, 01:11 PM
My playtime has been cut again unfortunately due to more real life challenges. But I will sign up ASAP so I can help this along when I can.

Have fun kill bad guys.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 613
# 15
12-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Friendly reminder and warning, never use the same password for another site that is already currently in use for something else, IE: Email, Game Accounts, etc.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 16
12-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Done .
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 17
12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
I choose to withdraw from the boot camp.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,766
# 18
12-04-2012, 07:40 AM
[quote=drkfrontiers;6909761]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post

Hi Roach. What's your registered handle? I could check your permissions.
I should be Roach.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,766
# 19
12-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
My playtime has been cut again unfortunately due to more real life challenges. But I will sign up ASAP so I can help this along when I can.

Have fun kill bad guys.
Best of luck with those RL challenges.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,766
# 20
12-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
Friendly reminder and warning, never use the same password for another site that is already currently in use for something else, IE: Email, Game Accounts, etc.
Lucky I forgot what password I used......

Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
I choose to withdraw from the boot camp.
why?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 PM.