Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I just logged on to find that the annoying problem of the Ground Power Tray has not been fixed.

For instance, you change items in any of the Device Slots, the corresponding Device Slots in the Power Tray either appears in a different location or not at all. Thus wasting time in having to find them and to use them, then switch back.

Also, when are we going to See Tachyon Harmonics fixed?

Last edited by azurianstar; 12-01-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Captain
# 2
12-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Why wasn't the Ground Power Tray not fixed ?
Because they have still not gotten around to fixing Auto Fire .

Quote:
Probably never .
See , I've heard that one of the new kits that will be available through the Rep system will have a higher Mark Tachyon Harmonics .
That means that in true Cryptic style , they nerfed the old one to make the new one attractive-yet-not-op .
STO will be out of Beta in another 2-4 years ???
... you know after another 3 story arc remasters, crafting revamp, skills revamp, PVP upgrade ...
*note : the 2-4 year guesstimate came out of comparing Cryptic's Dev speed and that of a snail . Sadly the snail won .
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelfwin1 View Post
Because they have still not gotten around to fixing Auto Fire .

Probably never .
See , I've heard that one of the new kits that will be available through the Rep system will have a higher Mark Tachyon Harmonics .
That means that in true Cryptic style , they nerfed the old one to make the new one attractive-yet-not-op .

Or the now defunct Num Enter keybind or the One Shot your dead issue in the Borg space STF?s.. I am sure the list of bugs with items that never were a problem in the old season has got to be huge!

Cryptic by NOT at least acknowledging that these bugs exist you feed the idea that you just don?t care?
And if you don?t care why should the player base..
Career Officer
# 4
12-09-2012, 12:55 PM
I've been having the same problem, I think...
This what I've been experiencing: http://i.imgur.com/sqrRC.png?1
This happens to all the slots. I've been trying to change around, drag and lock but it doesn't fix it.
I find it frustrating when I go to an STF or a different map that requires different devices and I have to keep dragging everyting to the tray, over and over again...
Can someone help?
Career Officer
# 5
12-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Misery loves company.

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Depending on the slot, you have to bring up the 'Available Powers' window and re-drag stuff every time I change anything.

Discharge a BOff? Release a ship? Rename a ship? Change to another ship and back again? Odds are you'll need to redo your space Powers Tray. I think the only reason we don't have this for the ground Powers Trays is because we only change kits.

At least changing kits doesn't get this problem... or if one of you has that problem, try not to hurt your fist as your punch your monitor.
Career Officer
# 6
12-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I just logged on to find that the annoying problem of the Ground Power Tray has not been fixed.

For instance, you change items in any of the Device Slots, the corresponding Device Slots in the Power Tray either appears in a different location or not at all. Thus wasting time in having to find them and to use them, then switch back.

I am having trouble with this as well. My weapons' number 2 slot is empty instead of what should be there and my items show up randomly in different trays when equipping. This is quite annoying.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
12-17-2012, 04:35 AM
I swear with my tray, when I switch weapons from STF gear types, to winter guns, and then back, that my MACO abilities like to 'climb' the tray ladder, so to speak, where one time it was on 4... the next line 5... and up to line 8 as of late. Same for my consumables, after I use em up for rep xp, then buy new ones, the consumables (hypos and shield units,) also 'climb' the tray ladder.

I wonder if some of the missing buttons, come down to the ladder having been 'climbed' to the point that they ended up on line 11 or more, which doesn't exist, and so on and yada ergh blech...

what's wierd, is my kit abilites seem to still remember, when I switch from Eng Fabricator, to Enemy Neut, 'those' abilities remember, like they are supposed to. I wonder if stuff like consumables, special abilities, and pets, are all buttons that aren't being anchored in code properly. Just a thought. One that hopefully leads to a dang fix, cause this one is annoying.
Career Officer
# 8
12-17-2012, 11:33 AM
This is getting annoying. When in a hurry to grab some snowballs because the snowman attack just started I have to waste time finding the snowball attack which can end up anywhere between tray 4 and tray 10. I have my skill tray expanded to the max of 3.

It also effects my space power tray to an extent. For some reason the Breen Energy Siphon power from the Breen space set will move to the top tray at random times when switching maps instead of staying where I have it. This has been happening since season 7 launched, before they changed the name to "Breen Energy Siphon". I hope they get this fixed soon. It's driving me crazy.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 12-17-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
12-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Checking the thread if someone has responded or at LEAST know of this issue and planning a fix on it.
Captain
# 10
12-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Are you talking about this new bug if you guys are just reset the BOFs to there spots this should reset it mine has not messed up since.