Notices

Republic Veteran
# 11
12-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
lmao anything to complain about?

A bug that gives you TOO many rewards? Seriously? lol

I know its not a bug by the way, I just find it ridicules for someone to complain about getting an extra 2,000 dilithium.
Okay okay guys... I know. It's not a bug. But I maintain my complaint. I was fine running 10 Elite STFs for one piece of Mk XII Anti-Borg Equipment.

So yes, in the sense of balance, I will complain. Because, even ignoring XII Equipment, I can get my 8,000 Dilithium Limit extremely easily like that, with only a few STFs if I'm lucky.

Noneteless, feel free to close this thread. People are just going to troll me for seeing "a bug that's not a bug."
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Career Officer
# 12
12-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
Okay okay guys... I know. It's not a bug. But I maintain my complaint. I was fine running 10 Elite STFs for one piece of Mk XII Anti-Borg Equipment.

So yes, in the sense of balance, I will complain. Because, even ignoring XII Equipment, I can get my 8,000 Dilithium Limit extremely easily like that, with only a few STFs if I'm lucky.

Noneteless, feel free to close this thread. People are just going to troll me for seeing "a bug that's not a bug."
sorry! Didn't mean to sound like an ass, i was just happy to see the occasional extra drop, maybe it is too many for one mission.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
lmao anything to complain about?

A bug that gives you TOO many rewards? Seriously? lol

I know its not a bug by the way, I just find it ridicules for someone to complain about getting an extra 2,000 dilithium.
No kidding... This has got to be the most epically idiotic thread I've ever seen on these boards.. SMH.
Ensign
# 14 neural processors
12-13-2012, 10:52 AM
i have been playing to get the processors steady, and i don't get any at all, so what is the point in running omega missions or even trying to get the omega trier builted up, why do you guys make things so difficult to have a good time. no wonder why people drop games when you make things impossible to do