Empire Veteran
# 31
12-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Moshpit!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 32
12-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Moshpit!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is getting a little serious, eh? It needs some dancing...
...dancing Klingons?
...dancing Klingons and Starfleet?
Coming together? Joy and harmony?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CayMeza487M
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Career Officer
# 33
12-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorandra View Post

But whatever we are still out there, Noone challenge ous to premades and the people that play play in the ques as premade fleets would get owned anyhow, Still roleplaying and beating up pugs like they have any skill.

Yeah, they went there.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Empire Veteran
# 34
12-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Royal we? How much does that differ from the schizophrenic we?
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 35
12-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Moshpit!!!!!!!!!!!
*Hammel Time Dances*

*gets elbow to back of head*

*rage quits*

*cries to girlfriend*

*gets dumped by girlfriend for moshing roach*

*cries a little again*

*drinks self to sleep*
Career Officer
# 36
12-03-2012, 04:39 PM
And it seems like a lot of people still are butthurt over getting 15-0d by TSI back in the day.

Man I miss the QEW versus TSI threads.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Commander
# 37
12-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Season 7 has provided lots of challenges and tribbleations, and TSI has been discussing among themselves far and wide.
Well, according to Hilberts reply in this thread you guys maybe didn't discuss it enough?!

Quote:
1. Tricobalt mines. We are sick and tired of being the victim of this, so we will now return the favour tenfold. Tricobalt mines with dispersal patterns will now be used more liberally.
I am sorry, but if you guys really walk the tric path, then TSI will no longer be considered a serious PVP fleet.

What is wrong with you? If you as a fleet have any self respect left, then you will not use trics.

Yes, dispersal trics are imbalanced and they allow lesser skilled individuals/fleets to score kills or even victories. But no serious person in the pvp community respects such people anyway.

Quote:
Sure some of ous dont play with boat full of garbage consoles but some do and that is just fine.
How can that be fine?! Why is it so difficult for you guys to lay out some rules of conduct and sticking to it? Are you guys 12 year olds or are you adults?

Quote:
Noone challenge ous to premades...
What the hell is this?! Again, I have to ask, are you guys serious?!

Before you guys mock other fleets, I'd like ask if TSI even has a ready premade anymore. How many times in the last 4 months or so did you guys have 5 members online simultaneously?

Quote:
and the people play play in the ques as premade fleets would get owned anyhow, Still roleplaying and beating up pugs like they have any skill.
By now I have seen TSI in action and judging by what I have witnessed I have to say that sounds like a very arrogant statement. If you had so much skill, why is Devoras complaining about being blown up by trics then?

TSI, what have you become?

Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some pew pew PVP action!
Captain
# 38
12-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
1. Tricobalt mines. We are sick and tired of being the victim of this, so we will now return the favour tenfold. Tricobalt mines with dispersal patterns will now be used more liberally.
This is why I'm not a fan of TSI. You guys have good enough players to not have to resort to cheese, yet you always seem to find an excuse to run it anyways. Oh, and when I was pugging the other day I got you as a team mate. You saw we were up against a premade and warped out leaving us to fight a 4v5premade. That must be another one of your advanced tactics.

Quote:
4. No, we will not use cheesy skills like AMS and that sorts. We are still above that and if we do use it, its likely a single "cheap" console, and not a whole loadout like many others use.
Well, at least you still have some dignity left.
----
@DevolvedOne

Last edited by skurf; 12-03-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Captain
# 39
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
Also, I hope you have some damn good sciscorts and scicruisers ready to go. Or those nukes aren't going to come easy.
Didn't you hear? They're replacing their sci captains with snb doffs.
----
@DevolvedOne
Captain
# 40
12-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhansk View Post
TSI, what have you become?

My last post in this godforsaken ****up. And i know i shouldnt be saying this and will be slammed for it, but done is done so might as well finish it.

1. Sick and tired of being called arrogant. How are we arrogant? Because we know we are among the best? Hell, we are, but we dont need to brag about it. So the arrogant remark comes from others, likely used to denote us cause other fleets cant do the same as we, without resorting to p2w stuff. Sure we are as guilty with it, but I bet most of us can do without.

2. The need to suffer the very things we upheld for so long not to use, only to have other fleet use it against us. And no way, thats fair game for them! Happend to us too often and sick of the hypocrisy.

3. Tired of hearing people justify p2w consoles and make up rules which limits what we can and cannot do, and hence preventing growth. Hell back in 1.2 we used what we could use because we knew we could win and evolve from it. Now its all you cant do this you cant do that cause its >insert excuse here<. And yet, people complain about p2w....

You wonder why Era, Aythani, Faithborn, Linty, Bio and the others left so we cant field 5 mans as before? Well NOW you know!
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!