Captain
# 41
12-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Didn't you hear? They're replacing their sci captains with snb doffs.
its the same, but not really the same. i will always question doff choices that blur the role of your captain type/ship combo.

no kidding, its a great doff, and expensive for a reason. but, you have to wonder where the role in the battlefield comes into play, or if you are just spamming what you know will win based on current game mechanics.

and that, as you see, is one of the great divides in our PVP community.

have fun kill bad guys
Captain
# 42
12-03-2012, 05:23 PM
They do have one minor point though.

When things are proven to be extremely OP in PvP they do get 'adjusted' it just takes 6 months.

That and the PvP community has about as easy of a time agreeing on what is OP and UP as a republican and a democrat on spending.
Empire Veteran
# 43
12-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
This thread is getting a little serious, eh? It needs some dancing...
...dancing Klingons?
...dancing Klingons and Starfleet?
Coming together? Joy and harmony?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CayMeza487M
Or how about that oneday to be a classic southern Klingon hit.....

" Im going down Ker'rat, Im looking for some PewPew. "

But honestly, as I would say if it was Panda, TSI, Turkish, SOB or whom ever - do what you feel you have to do. Take your stand if you feel it is right and just to do so.

I will fight you if I see you all the same as I have before and have no less an ego pity party for myself than I ever have before.
Its all about the PewPew
It will suck at times but what life without challenges
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 44
12-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
My last post in this godforsaken ****up. And i know i shouldnt be saying this and will be slammed for it, but done is done so might as well finish it.

1. Sick and tired of being called arrogant. How are we arrogant? Because we know we are among the best? Hell, we are, but we dont need to brag about it. So the arrogant remark comes from others, likely used to denote us cause other fleets cant do the same as we, without resorting to p2w stuff. Sure we are as guilty with it, but I bet most of us can do without.

2. The need to suffer the very things we upheld for so long not to use, only to have other fleet use it against us. And no way, thats fair game for them! Happend to us too often and sick of the hypocrisy.

3. Tired of hearing people justify p2w consoles and make up rules which limits what we can and cannot do, and hence preventing growth. Hell back in 1.2 we used what we could use because we knew we could win and evolve from it. Now its all you cant do this you cant do that cause its >insert excuse here<. And yet, people complain about p2w....

You wonder why Era, Aythani, Faithborn, Linty, Bio and the others left so we cant field 5 mans as before? Well NOW you know!
You are arrogant because you posted a thread in which you stated... YOU all are running BS so beware your betters are going to do it to now. LMAO... come on this thread is one of the most arrogant rants I have heard in a long time. Frankly there are only 2 TSI players still playing that DO not run Cheese. They both have sort of posted here saying this was ill advised.

You know you are the best ??? I hate to break it to you, I have played against tons of "new" as in started after f2p... that frankly are better players, then anyone that was in TSI back in "the day". I would also say to you this... and anyone that has played TSI members... (frankly I think most of the TSI members know this is true as well)... There has ONLY ever been 7 good players in TSI... Yes I will name names
ERA
HILBERT
ROCK
LINTY
ZORENA
SANTA (No I will not use his stupid fed name... and he was good despite his need to build around broken crap)
MaiKai

Not trying to hurt your feelings... but when you trade the TSI name, for cred. You are trading on the reps THOSE individuals build as solid top of the game players. At this point as far as I know only 2 of those people still play STO. If you want that kinda of respect with out those folks you should work more on building some on your own.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 12-03-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 45
12-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
*Hammel Time Dances*

*gets elbow to back of head*

*rage quits*

*cries to girlfriend*

*gets dumped by girlfriend for moshing roach*

*cries a little again*

*drinks self to sleep*
ROACH kicks open door at 4am....

" Your boss is tied up in the trunk. I brought women and whiskey. Lets drink until we save the world or get your girlfriend back first."
1945-2014
RIP
Lieutenant
# 46
12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
My last post in this godforsaken ****up. And i know i shouldnt be saying this and will be slammed for it, but done is done so might as well finish it.

1. Sick and tired of being called arrogant. How are we arrogant? Because we know we are among the best? Hell, we are, but we dont need to brag about it. So the arrogant remark comes from others, likely used to denote us cause other fleets cant do the same as we, without resorting to p2w stuff. Sure we are as guilty with it, but I bet most of us can do without.

so your trash talking other fleets for using p2w items to keep up with you (which isn't in the least bit an arrogant remark), but you guys use it yourself?

2. The need to suffer the very things we upheld for so long not to use, only to have other fleet use it against us. And no way, thats fair game for them! Happend to us too often and sick of the hypocrisy.

you CAN'T say you upheld anything when you guys HAVE been using it..

3. Tired of hearing people justify p2w consoles and make up rules which limits what we can and cannot do, and hence preventing growth. Hell back in 1.2 we used what we could use because we knew we could win and evolve from it. Now its all you cant do this you cant do that cause its >insert excuse here<. And yet, people complain about p2w....

your ******** about the the very thing you were so proud to have "upheld" in the previous paragraph. Which way is it?

You wonder why Era, Aythani, Faithborn, Linty, Bio and the others left so we cant field 5 mans as before? Well NOW you know!
I think they left because the game sucks, not due to forum bullying.

Last edited by grindsmygears1; 12-03-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Lieutenant
# 47
12-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
You are arrogant because you posted a thread in which you stated... YOU all are running BS so beware your betters are going to do it to now. LMAO... come on this thread is one of the most arrogant rants I have heard in a long time. Frankly there are only 2 TSI players still playing that DO not run Cheese. They both have sort of posted here saying this was ill advised.

You know you are the best ??? I hate to break it to you, I have played against tons of "new" as in started after f2p... that frankly are better players, then anyone that was in TSI back in "the day". I would also say to you this... and anyone that has played TSI members... (frankly I think most of the TSI members know this is true as well)... There has ONLY ever been 7 good players in TSI... Yes I will name names
ERA
HILBERT
ROCK
LINTY
ZORENA
SANTA (No I will not use his stupid fed name... and he was good despite his need to build around broken crap)
MaiKai

Not trying to hurt your feelings... but when you trade the TSI name, for cred. You are trading on the reps THOSE individuals build as solid top of the game players. At this point as far as I know only 2 of those people still play STO. If you want that kinda of respect with out those folks you should work more on building some on your own.

Ouch, but kind of true.
Captain
# 48
12-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I will fight you if I see you all the same as I have before and have no less an ego pity party for myself than I ever have before.
Its all about the PewPew
It will suck at times but what life without challenges
Pretty much that...just don't brag sort of thing, eh?

Dookie happens during PewPew... but it's all about the PewPew.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Captain
# 49
12-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:

just stop devoras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhansk View Post
Well, according to Hilberts reply in this thread you guys maybe didn't discuss it enough?!

I am sorry, but if you guys really walk the tric path, then TSI will no longer be considered a serious PVP fleet.

What is wrong with you? If you as a fleet have any self respect left, then you will not use trics.

Yes, dispersal trics are imbalanced and they allow lesser skilled individuals/fleets to score kills or even victories. But no serious person in the pvp community respects such people anyway.

How can that be fine?! Why is it so difficult for you guys to lay out some rules of conduct and sticking to it? Are you guys 12 year olds or are you adults?

What the hell is this?! Again, I have to ask, are you guys serious?!

Before you guys mock other fleets, I'd like ask if TSI even has a ready premade anymore. How many times in the last 4 months or so did you guys have 5 members online simultaneously?

By now I have seen TSI in action and judging by what I have witnessed I have to say that sounds like a very arrogant statement. If you had so much skill, why is Devoras complaining about being blown up by trics then?

TSI, what have you become?
there was no discussion that i am aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
hands tissues to maikai so he can polish his fleetnoobula refit while it sits in drydock *pat on the back* i hear you bro
thanks, much needed -_- apparently everything i fly sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindsmygears1 View Post
I think they left because the game sucks, not due to forum bullying.
thats the truth, some TSI members would be more then happy to come back if the game was worth comming back too. but guild wars 2 has showed their pvp soul what REAL pvp can be like.

Devoras posted this thread without discussing it with everyone.

as a Co-Leader of TSI I do not approve of this thread.

also, i use tricobalt mines and dispersal pattern 2 on my timeship. it works, it kills things, the only thing i think needs to change about it is the "one crit rules them all" codeing it has going on with it.

the trics fail more often then they work but when they work, it leaves a path of floaty bits around it.

i also use grav pulse (only the duration needs to be fixed), the subspace jump, the iso metric charge. these are my consoles of choice.

and no, my charged partical burst, iso metric charge and heavy grav beam do not all benifit from partical generators anymore -sad panda-

I do think some of us are arrogant, but in all seriousness... who isnt on these forums?

TSI is and always will be a fleet that lets its memebers use what they feel they need to if its in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Empire Veteran
# 50
12-03-2012, 06:39 PM
So all this not so much a travesty of some PvP by-law as a " going postal freak out moment".
Ive had those before. They iether suck or they are awesome.

Guess this is the former.

Besides I have used Tric mines as well when it suits me, just not with Dispersal Patterns of any type.
1945-2014
RIP