> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
To start, yes this is about DOFFs, but more in a PvPing mindset, not so much just general DOFFing, so please don't move this thread.
There's of course been plenty, and you all know this, PLENTY of talk about SNB DOFFs. This isn't so much about them, but what kinds of DOFFs we all might want to see, or not see, in general.
May not change much, but if we can at least put a bit here and hopefully decide on some we might or might not wanna have in the game.
DOFFs I don't mind seeing:
1. More non-combat DOFFs. The Consultants are an excellent example of this. They give a constant bonus to gaining a certain type of XP. I doubt anyone will ever post that they are OP.
2. Purely PvE DOFFs. The best (even if you can get them by the gross) is the Warfare Specialists. Those only affect PvE related stuff, not even a lick of PvP worry with those.
3. Simpler DOFFs. As in, DOFFs that have a simpler effect. Most CD reducing DOFFs are pretty good and in this category. Like TT Conn Officers for example. The Attack Pattern DOFFs are a little too good IMHO, but still only affect a few abilities.
4. DOFFs that make lesser-used/bad abilities more worth using. A more recent example is the Aceton Beam DOFF. That makes Aceton Beam better, even with it's stupid-long cooldown.
DOFFs I DON'T want to see at all:
1. Captain-power type DOFFs. SNB DOFFs are the biggest example here. A DOFF that is essentially allowing a player to use the captain power of their, or another class' power, is extremely, EXTREMELY powerful.