Career Officer
# 21
12-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I do believe that Rekim Fel, the purple you get when you crit the Arcanis Arm Support Colonial Efforts mission, is a science doff with both crit traits for the initial DOFF mission.
Captain
# 22
12-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Great guide! Very helpful, if I wanted to do this. Luckily, it solidified in my mind that I do not want to do Epohh breeding, for this reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Really what makes these annoying is just that it can be mind numbing a bit to do the epohh tagging every day.
I got that vibe the very first time I did the tagging mission, and I'm glad you gave the final rewards. 400 marks is nice, but not nice enough for pressing F a bunch, and doing super long DOff missions.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
12-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Is this a Guide to Epohh's? or a Guide to Epohhs? If the former, Epohh's what?

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Empire Veteran
# 24
12-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Criting on a river Epohh got me a purple evolved one too. So I can confirm river > purple on crit.

The only thing I don't like is that Evolved Epohhs don't convert to more rom marks than a regular when turned in.
Once you have an Evolved for a pet there's no need to get crits anymore if you're just farming for rom marks.

An evolved elder Epohh should turn in for like 500 rom marks or something making it worth it to use purple doffs.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Fleet Corsair, Voth Fighter. Favs - Mogh, Bastion, Monbosh, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Tholian Weaver
Ensign
# 25
12-03-2012, 07:12 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Captain
# 26
12-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe77 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Some are farming these for a pet. Others are farming these for an easy way to get reputation and reputation equipment. Pretty much paid for my romulan console and it will pay for other equipment projects. I would like to see the omega fleet equivalent. Maybe raise a pet Borg.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 27
12-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes, I accidently put an apostrophe in the title, and probably a few extras through the original post.

Thank you all for the help though, I got a purple off a critical success on a river, so for sure, that's set in stone that a crit is guaranteed to get a certain color. I'd love it if everyone could help out and maybe we can figure out all of them.

Also, to the fellow who got a changed epohh from his original species (not to evolved)...I...dunno. That never happened to me.

Captain
# 28
12-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Here is the list for which epohh crits give which evolved epohh.

River=>Purple
Mountain=>Black
Forest=>Yellow
Ruin=>White

The Black Epohh seems more like red to me.
Empire Veteran
# 29
12-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Here is the list for which epohh crits give which evolved epohh.

River=>Purple
Mountain=>Black
Forest=>Yellow
Ruin=>White

The Black Epohh seems more like red to me.
Thank you. I am gonna add this to the OP.

Empire Veteran
# 30
12-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Thank you all for the help though, I got a purple off a critical success on a river, so for sure, that's set in stone that a crit is guaranteed to get a certain color. I'd love it if everyone could help out and maybe we can figure out all of them.
Since we know differrent, you should edit the misinformation out of my quote in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian
There are 4 Base Breeds; River, Forest, Mountain and Ruin.

Each Breed has 4 Life periods in their breeding; Pup, Moppet, Adult and Elder. Result; This is 16 total possible pets.

Any any time in the Life period upgrade, Pup->Moppet, Moppet->Adult, Adult->Elder, it is possible on the result of a critical success for your Base Breed to Evolve into 1 of 4 colors; White, Yellow, Black or Purple. I don't believe any of the 4 particular base breeds influences the result. <-- remove that
Due to the Evolution result only being possible from Life period upgrade, there is no possibility of an Evolved Pup, only Moppet, Adult and Elder.

That's 3 Life periods with 4 possible colors, or 12 more possible pets. With a total of 28 pets resulting from Epohh breeding.
One of those times I'm glad I was wrong.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...