Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Holiday Party at Q's Winter Wonderland for this coming Saturday -- we'll be participating in the various event and forming a group to take down the giant Snowman boss (as seen in last Friday's screenshot). More information about Q's Winter Wonderland can be found here

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in the Gazebo at Q's Winter Wonderland. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Saturday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvP, Events, STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Saturday! Dress warm.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
# 2 Different Times/Days
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I am sure I can't be the only one, but I will be out of town with out use of a computer. As a matter of fact all my weekends are pretty much spoken for through the holidays. Having multiple times/days would be excellent so we don't miss out on the fun.

Thx and Merry Christmas!

Nerrokk RAEH, Fleet Admiral S.I.O.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 172
# 3
12-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Can't wait...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,844
# 4
12-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Sounds like fun, but too bad I won't be back in game until the 25th.
Well have fun beating up the giant snowman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 36
# 5
12-04-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry, I hate to be a downer, but never have an event day of the patch. People need time to patch up, and also learn it.

Just saying. I'll try to be there anyway!
Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 6
12-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bron View Post
I'm sorry, I hate to be a downer, but never have an event day of the patch. People need time to patch up, and also learn it.

Just saying. I'll try to be there anyway!
The event is on a Saturday There shouldn't be a patch on Saturday.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,360
# 7
12-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Time slots are annoying and inconvenient. Please just keep things like that open 24/7. At least for paying customers with jobs.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 8
12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
Time slots are annoying and inconvenient. Please just keep things like that open 24/7. At least for paying customers with jobs.
Sorry for the confusion; the Winter Event will be open 24/7 from this Thursday until 10am on 1/14 -- this event is simply the community event I'm running.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Community Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,432
# 9
12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
Time slots are annoying and inconvenient. Please just keep things like that open 24/7. At least for paying customers with jobs.
The map is open 24/7 during the dates listed on the blog post on the front page, and I assume the snowman boss is also there as well..

This is just Brandon's community event he does weekly to get everyone together

*Edit*
Dang, Brandon's faster than me on replies XD
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Contact: Twitter | Line Messenger: askray113
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 728
# 10
12-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Holiday Party at Q's Winter Wonderland for this coming Saturday -- we'll be participating in the various event and forming a group to take down the giant Snowman boss (as seen in last Friday's screenshot). More information about Q's Winter Wonderland can be found here

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in the Gazebo at Q's Winter Wonderland. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Saturday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvP, Events, STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Saturday! Dress warm.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks very much for accomodating a "Weekend event" and counting those who work for a living to pay for subs. I will bring along all my fleet friends as well and enjoy the fun
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34 AM.