Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Commander
# 13
12-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guglif View Post
thanks all for the great ideas
one question remains though... what career would be the best for it? Science or Engineering? I already have a VA engie and I'm lvling up a sci too but I really don't know which one would be best in there.
As for the speccing i have all the Zen I need for an eventual retrain: in fact I'm not specced at all on attack patterns (I put my skills before starting to plan this build so...)
However, build apart, I need to know what career would suit best (that's why I opened a new thread)
Then... I've read that you get great performance putting an engineer or another sci in that uni cmdr, but that build both dareau and Kyle suggested me is really great
Glad to help! If you want I dig my Atrox build out of where posts go to die. Pretty good build, but my be a little dated because of the Borg set changes.

Tac is good for the Atrox and the Recluse. Here is my idea, is that what class you are you do not put in the Comm spot. This allows you to get the good ablities from the 2 other trees. Sci is a great Comm spot filler.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command