Career Officer
Got Mine ordered today. Check it out. Had seen this several months back at TrekMovie web site.
www.lalalandrecords.com/STTOS.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Used to be brobinson1263. Now I have to use something different for a forum name. Guess I'll use my motorcycle model.
Forum Member since October 2009 - LTS since February 2010
Thanks for the custom Avatars back. Now I have to find my old sig

Last edited by sabrevt1100; 12-04-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: link edit
Career Officer
# 2 Wow.....
12-04-2012, 08:34 PM
I would have figured that with all the talk of the music in game some of the die hards would have found this interesting. Guess not. Anyway they have some really good samples at the La La Land Records site and if you are movie soundtrack types they got more than just Trek there. I would recommend checking them out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Used to be brobinson1263. Now I have to use something different for a forum name. Guess I'll use my motorcycle model.
Forum Member since October 2009 - LTS since February 2010
Thanks for the custom Avatars back. Now I have to find my old sig
Career Officer
# 3
12-05-2012, 01:04 AM
I appreciate your having shared this here. I was following the news elsewhere, so hadn't looked for anything here.

I suspect this is one of the better soundtrack collections to be mastered for release. There are pieces of music not on any of the previous vinyl or CD releases to date. It's not in my current budget or I would own it yesterday.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-05-2012, 08:00 AM
I'd love to have the kind of disposable income where I can throw $224 for what is essentially a CD collection. For half that price I can buy the entirety of the actual show, on blu-ray, and have that home delivered. From the other side of the world.

For the life of me I cannot understand why this stuff simply isn't put on a digital download service. I'd pay money to buy every song in that CD collection in an MP3 format. Albeit probably not for the price they're asking.