Captain
# 31
11-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
On the plus side, latest Tribble notes say the temporal ships are being added to the Foundry. No idea when that'll go up on holodeck though.
I'd assume it'll swing over fast. Perhaps the Tuesday after next.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
11-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Maybe even sooner. If I were them I'd want to get that disappearing NPC bug fix in ASAP. If only to get us to stop pestering BranFlakes on Twitter, lol.
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Looking for a Foundry mission for your Romulan character? Look no further!
Empire Veteran
# 33
12-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Good news! ... Foundry editing is again operational and the holding pattern for our contest is now over.

We've had three weeks of downtime which means the NEW DEADLINE is now Saturday, Dec. 22.

Get those entries finished!!!!!!!!

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Career Officer
# 34
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
Good news! ... Foundry editing is again operational and the holding pattern for our contest is now over.

We've had three weeks of downtime which means the NEW DEADLINE is now Saturday, Dec. 22.

Qapla'! Can't wait to play the missions.
Career Officer
# 35
12-04-2012, 10:54 PM
There still appear to be some major bugs with editing, as referenced by authors following Brandon's post.

Is the holding pattern back on ?
Captain
# 36
12-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post

Well, guess I don't have to bother then, because the world's gonna be long gone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 37
12-14-2012, 11:22 PM
I just want to pipe in here that I am really pleased with how my entry is coming along, and that I should have it published and out in perhaps as short as 2 days.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's take on their entries as well as just getting another mission out there! I'm really excited.
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
12-15-2012, 12:31 AM
I've just published mine...

Name: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
Lvl req: Any
Time: Approx 20 mins
Author: Bazag
Description: Read it in game!

Last edited by bazag; 12-20-2012 at 02:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 39
12-15-2012, 01:24 AM
I have to withdraw from this contest.

I have time commitments with family coming up, and at the last minute changed my idea to a mission I still intend to complete that explores the future KDF that spawns the Korath and Roshenko class ships. I just don't have time to do it justice so I would rather withdraw and tell you to be on the look out for 2 upcoming KDF missions from me soon after the new year.

First will be the KDF version of my Foundry Challenge #5 entry, "Spectres, Episode Six : Whatever Happened to the U.S.S. Reuben James?" and the other will be the mission I mentioned above tentatively called "The Incident at Gila IV"

BOTH will deal heavily with exactly what this contest is looking for. I'm sad that I won't have time to finish either before the deadline, but hope that if this contest and the whole idea behind it seems as cool to you as it does to me, that you will check them out when they publish.

Good Luck to all the authors still in the contest.
I can't wait to play all your missions !
Captain
# 40
12-20-2012, 02:17 AM
I am proud to announce my entry is finished.

Mission: Time Will Tell
Author: XR-377
Level: 31+

When K.D.F. High Command asks you to investigate a strange anomaly near Qo'noS you find yourself face to face with a dark future for the Empire. Will you find the guides you need to make sure it doesn't come to pass?

30 - 45 min

I had a great time with this as well as putting down my thoughts for the Klingon Temporal Faction. Looking forward to seeing how other people handled the thought! Thank you for hosting this contest!