Lt. Commander
# 141
04-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Well there be clothing other than the uniforms you start out with? I.E. social clothes? I know it sounds silly, but having my character wear the same thing throughout my entire gaming experience might just lead to absolute boredom.

I like to change things up a bit from time to time, and if I can't do that, it'd be VERY disheartening.
Lt. Commander
# 142 Awsome
05-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Oops forgot what forum I was on.
Lt. Commander
# 143
06-16-2009, 09:54 AM
hmm...i was reading over all the stuff in the thread.....i was wondering if there was different types of uniforms and also trixxe asked this but ya, are there normal clothes u can wear for example on away missions or shore leave, also i was wondering....theres obviously gonna be factions like the federation and the klingon empire, but can you be a intepentent officer or something like for example in the show ENTERPRISE where they had a cargo ship (which was being attacked but besides thaT) something similar to that....you have your own lil ship with jus about 10 or so crew men and you build your way up from there...something like that..... (ya i have alot of high hopes for the game >.> )
Lt. Commander
# 144 help
08-11-2009, 11:59 AM
will you have to buy this game or will it bea download off the site