Career Officer
# 71
12-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Greetings Foundry Authors!

Creating/ editing in the Foundry has been re-enabled on Holodeck. Thanks for your patience. Enjoy!

NOTE: Reviewing completed missions is still disabled at this time.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Unexpected and Wonderful !
Can't wait to log on later tonight
Career Officer
# 72 bugged?
12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Tried to go into Foundry but can't create a character to try out the foundry.
Starfleet Veteran
# 73
12-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Any update on when we get the first Season 7 spotlight? or any of the old spotlights back for that matter?
Commander
# 74
12-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyexrsa View Post
Tried to go into Foundry but can't create a character to try out the foundry.
Same, "character creation failed" when I try to create a character.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 75
12-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Any update on when we get the first Season 7 spotlight? or any of the old spotlights back for that matter?
We're shooting to have the first one of Season 7 up on Friday the 14th, and previous spotlights added to the "past spotlighted" list around that time too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 76 :(
12-04-2012, 05:52 PM
My computer won't start up, so I can't play STO. It's been that way for weeks. I'm so depressed!!!! I got an HP Pavillion DV6. I hope it works soon, else I'll hav 2 save up & buy a new laptop. I miss STO & missions! I always play this when i need a pick me up & now i cant. love sto sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo much!!!
& q's winter wonderland sounds so fun!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 77
12-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
Same, "character creation failed" when I try to create a character.
Hi timelord79 and thepantsparty,

Can you let me know what class and species you were trying to create? Also, do you have Foundry slots available? I'd like to pass it along to the team so they can investigate.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 78
12-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I had been trying to create a Vulcan Sci officer. I checked again and it works now, although I didn't do anything differently.

If I run into any other problems I'll take notes, thanks!
Captain
# 79
12-04-2012, 06:43 PM
When I try to set an animation for a space NPC contact, there appear to be no animations available.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Career Officer
# 80
12-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Dialogues are now bugged so that you can no longer select Ship costumes to be the costume for the dialogue. You can't select them either in space or on the ground, however existing ship costumes appear to work on the ground, but in space they generate an error making it so the mission cannot be republished.

This has to be a bug because there's no reason why ships shouldn't be able to be used as the costume for a dialogue, and it worked perfectly fine before.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Closed Thread