Captain
Does anyone know what the new MACO & Omega reputation gear looks like?

What does the costume unlocks for type one, two, three, and four look like?

Does anyone know?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-04-2012, 08:24 AM
uhhh maco set is on the fleet starbase.. basically it looks like the normal xii set with blue lights and bits of plastic on the shoulders/arms.. or better yet.. its a reskin of the holo guards from the prison facility.
Career Officer
# 3
12-04-2012, 09:21 AM
The new gear has no new visuals. The modified/adapted/whatevertheyarecalled kits use the exact same visuals as their partners within the same faction. MACO/New MACO both look like MACO, Honor Guard/New Honor Guard both look like Honor Guard.
Captain
# 4
12-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulifdavis View Post
The new gear has no new visuals. The modified/adapted/whatevertheyarecalled kits use the exact same visuals as their partners within the same faction. MACO/New MACO both look like MACO, Honor Guard/New Honor Guard both look like Honor Guard.
Link: Season 7 Dev Blog #8
Quote:
Adapted MACO Ground and Space Set
o These sets of gear will reflect the same stats currently available only on the Klingon Honor Guard equivalents.
o Visuals of the Space Set will be the same as the existing Mk XII MACO Space Set
o Visuals of the Ground Set will be an entirely new variant of the existing Mk XII MACO Ground Armor

Adapted Klingon Honor Guard Ground and Space Set
o These sets of gear will reflect the same stats currently available only on the MACO equivalents.
o Visuals of the Space Set will be the same as the existing Mk XII Klingon Honor Guard Space Set
o Visuals of the Ground Set will be an entirely new variant of the existing Mk XII Klingon Honor Guard Ground Armor
Has Cryptic released any new images?

lol...

Last edited by linyive; 12-04-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 5
12-04-2012, 01:35 PM
third KHG variant probably looks somewhat like this

https://picasaweb.google.com/1076902...36195728082066

but note that the shoulders on the left and center guy are the same, not 100% sure whats going on there, but clearly 3 different helmets + other pieces.
Career Officer
# 6
12-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
That's odd. I seem to recall the devs stating on the forums that they would look exactly the same. I can't find that post, though, so maybe I'm just crazy.
Captain
# 7
12-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulifdavis View Post
That's odd. I seem to recall the devs stating on the forums that they would look exactly the same. I can't find that post, though, so maybe I'm just crazy.
They will look the same like the Mk XI looks the same as the Mk XII and the one with the elite optionals done. So there will be slight variations. There are rumors that the adapted MACO will look like the MACO mannequin from the latest limited Fleet project which is a white version of the Holographic guards and the Fed version of the Photonic Tactical Guard. Maybe the Adapted Honor Guard will look like the KDF version of the Photonic Tactical Guard.