Ensign
I have a level 50 Klingon - the game has worked fine on the same PC without any errors. I am able to log in to my other characters just fine. I logged in earlier today on the Klingon fine as well. Then I logged in and began the last episode quest set (I believe Breen Invasion?), warped to the Orelius sector, and was logged out. Now I am getting this message:

"WARNING: An error occurred while transferring this character its destination map.

Would you like to log into this character's last non-mission map, or attempt to login normally?"

Both the "Normal Login" and "Safe Login" result in the game timing out. I've also tried restarting my computer and even un/re - installing the game.

Help?

Thanks
Ensign
# 2
08-03-2013, 06:10 PM
same thing happen to me whit my romulan lv 28 i cant do **** i wana play it dam thing kip sayng error crap wasted money in that charater like hell
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-03-2013, 06:27 PM
There's 3 different threads going on currently with this issue, we need a mod to consolidate them so it can get the dev's attention. Glad to know it's not just me.
Rihannsu
# 4
08-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Same thing is happening for some of us in Neverwinter as well. It's impacting the instanced content rather than the open world areas. I can log in and run around in the open world instances fine, but it hangs when loading a single player instance, and then boots with the message "Timed Out Connection to GameServer". Some sort of network issue, it seems.
Career Officer
# 5
08-04-2013, 04:35 AM
Aye...game unplayable for last 5 hrs. "timed out connecting to Game Server" after trying to load my toon into sector space for 15-20 sec.