Career Officer
# 81
12-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
When I try to set an animation for a space NPC contact, there appear to be no animations available.
I can second this problem. Maybe this is also somehow related to the dialogue bug.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Ensign
# 82 NPC spawn issue
12-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Also, there is now an issue with the animation (or lack thereof) for NPCs spawning:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...81#post6933181
Starfleet Veteran
# 83
12-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi timelord79 and thepantsparty,

Can you let me know what class and species you were trying to create? Also, do you have Foundry slots available? I'd like to pass it along to the team so they can investigate.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I didn't try to create a new foundry character. I think you mean somebody else.
Ensign
# 84
12-05-2012, 01:02 AM
This has nothing to do with the foundry missions or anything. But ever since the season 7 patch came I have had problems with the PVE Queues. What I mean is most of the time I CANNOT PLAY THEM!!! The game crashes whenever I either click on one or as soon as I bring the Queue up. I think I have maybe played half a dozen of them since the new season started and it's getting quite old. I have filled out tickets and heard no reply. Every time it crashes, I fill out that stupid little box asking me what I was doing at the time of the crash. I have had people tell me it's my system and it's not. I can play every other part of the game with the exception of the PVE Queues. So there has to be something wrong and I'm telling you right now it's not on my end. So please find out what the problem is, I have talked to a few other people who said they are having the same problem and they can't seem to get any help either. I love the game and I have put in an insane amount time and energy and yes money to make the best characters I can.

Thank you, tdagw65
Career Officer
# 85
12-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg65 View Post
This has nothing to do with the foundry missions or anything....
So then why are you posting it in a thread titled "FOUNDRY Maintenance timeline ?
Captain
# 86
12-05-2012, 12:54 PM
NPCs are still disappearing in missions en mass. This is a serious problem and if not corrected before the reviews go live will be disastrous to a lot of missions as they get mass 1-bombed into oblivion by players who don?t know what?s going on.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 87
12-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Hello Foundry authors and players!

Reviewing has been re-enabled on Holodeck! Go forth to play, review and tip (generously )!

This concludes our Season 7 Foundry Maintenance.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread