Career Officer
This is something that I noticed two days ago, whilst planning for my tier 3 Omega Passive for an increase in regeneration to ground shields.

Anyway I'll do my best to explain as I'm currently out of game.

when I'm on say any ground social map ESD, DS9, Drozana any where. I open the Reputation window through pressing my *U* Key.

On viewing the tier 3 or 4 on the ground both show relatively small numbers.
eg: Tier 3 Ground Shield Regeneration ( +1.5 Regeneration ever 1 second )
eg: Tier 4 Ship Shield Regeneration ( +50.5 Regeneration every 6 seconds )

but however...
On Viewing them in system space. (generally where you should see your ships stats as they are)
eg: Tier 3 Ground Shield Regeneration ( +104.5 Regeneration every 1 second )
eg: Tier 4 Ship Shield Regeneration ( +1300.5 regeneration every 6 seconds )

now I know that viewing them in space probably increases their stats.
but again however...

which of these do I take into consideration?
a player will surely make the mistake of taking the ground shield passive if they see +104.5 regen every 1 second? surely wouldn't you? and surely they'll be dissapointed when they realise.
(I have the tier 3 passive and its the latter of about +1.5 regen a sec.)

any information regarding this issue and which of these statistics are the true value.
is the tier 4 ship shield regeneration in system space showing correct or its value shown while on the ground?

*Edit* - *Is the tier 4 passive for shield regeneration, while viewing it in system space is the passive showing the players complete regeneration statistic? for example.

eg the 50.5 viewed on the ground then viewed through modifiers then added to the players current regeneration?

my stats for example "from memory so may not be accurate"
- my ships regeneration statistic viewed in system space - = - ( 975 every 6 seconds )
- the passive regeneration number viewed on the ground - = - ( 50.5 every 6 seconds )
- the passive regeneration number viewed from system space - = - (1,368 every 6 seconds )

so does... 975 + (50.5 + shield mods) = 1,368?

RachelJ88

Last edited by rachelj88; 12-05-2012 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Edited for slight clarity.
Lieutenant
# 2
12-05-2012, 08:43 AM
When it comes to stats, you have to be where that stat takes effect to see a true value, such as my ship in sector space and on ground has 43,500 hull but in system has almost 58,000. If you are on ground or sector space you see the base stats for your ship, that means no skill boosts, no passive boosts with the exception of accolade passives i think. Ground is similar, in system and sector space you see base stats and on ground you see the true stats.
Therefore the Tier 3 passive gives you 1.5 regeneration every 1 second to your Personal Shields
and the Tier 4 gives you 1300.5 regeneration every 6 seconds for your Ship Shields.
Hope this helped
Career Officer
# 3
12-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benj2293 View Post
When it comes to stats, you have to be where that stat takes effect to see a true value, such as my ship in sector space and on ground has 43,500 hull but in system has almost 58,000. If you are on ground or sector space you see the base stats for your ship, that means no skill boosts, no passive boosts with the exception of accolade passives i think. Ground is similar, in system and sector space you see base stats and on ground you see the true stats.
Therefore the Tier 3 passive gives you 1.5 regeneration every 1 second to your Personal Shields
and the Tier 4 gives you 1300.5 regeneration every 6 seconds for your Ship Shields.
Hope this helped
thats what I was thinking thanks for the reply.

here are my screenshots, now that I'm home and in-game.

Ship Shield Regen On The Ground Vs. Ship Shield Regen in System Space

Personal Shield Regen On The Ground Vs. Personal Shield In System Space

RachelJ88