Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,620
Hi all I published a new foundry mission but have discovered it's not popping up in the list when searched for. I've republished it several times and and double-checked to make sure everything was working and still nothing. Any help is appreciated.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 2
12-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Hi all I published a new foundry mission but have discovered it's not popping up in the list when searched for. I've republished it several times and and double-checked to make sure everything was working and still nothing. Any help is appreciated.
It's possible that it is still being auto-republished. Feel free to go into the editor and manually republish if you'd like

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,620
# 3
12-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's possible that it is still being auto-republished. Feel free to go into the editor and manually republish if you'd like

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well it's brand new and just made it after the editor came back up. I have gotten the confirmation mail both times saying it was done. Still nothing.
Thanks for the quick response too.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,508
# 4
12-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Do you have "Review Content" or something like that clicked? A new mission won't show up on the main list until it's been reviewed 5 times.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,620
# 5
12-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Do you have "Review Content" or something like that clicked? A new mission won't show up on the main list until it's been reviewed 5 times.
The become a reviewer thing? No I've never clicked accept that. I've got others who can't see it but they may not be a reviewer either. The review process is still down too so that's going to make it more difficult.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,508
# 6
12-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
The become a reviewer thing? No I've never clicked accept that. I've got others who can't see it but they may not be a reviewer either. The review process is still down too so that's going to make it more difficult.
Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,620
# 7
12-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission
I'll give that a whirl. Thank you!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,769
# 8
12-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I'll give that a whirl. Thank you!
Yep any new mission you just published need 5 playthroughs by 5 different accounts (and any playthroughs you do on the author's account do NOT count towards that total.)

Once you get gthat 5th playthough, it moves from review status on to the main Foundry list of missions that is accessible and visible to all players.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,219
# 9
12-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission
really ?
Gasp, cant test a mission unless you publish it, can't play an unreviewed mission unless you're a reviewer.

Any other hoops I need to plan on jumping thru ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,827
# 10
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
really ?
Gasp, cant test a mission unless you publish it, can't play an unreviewed mission unless you're a reviewer.

Any other hoops I need to plan on jumping thru ?
It's like 2 mouse clicks and requires nothing from you. Not like you have to submit a resume with references and do an interview.

You also have to be high enough level to see whatever mission you made.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.