Survivor of Romulus
# 11
11-30-2012, 02:58 PM
It seems the update of today has not fixed the bug and Lt. Ocala is still missing after the fight with the "engineers".

Another question, I remember Captain Niemys ship to be a Sovereign but in this mission she has an Excelsior refit. If you want to give her a new ship that is fine with me, but some explanation on why her ship is different now than in your previous mission would be nice.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
11-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascaladar View Post
It seems the update of today has not fixed the bug and Lt. Ocala is still missing after the fight with the "engineers".

Another question, I remember Captain Niemys ship to be a Sovereign but in this mission she has an Excelsior refit. If you want to give her a new ship that is fine with me, but some explanation on why her ship is different now than in your previous mission would be nice.
Yeah, sorry, looks like the bug is still there. D:

Also, yes, in War and Q she's in a Sov. That's actually a continuity problem I intend on fixing when the editor's back up!
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
12-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Just playtested the mission again today and the republishing fixed the mission and it is ready for play! Obviously reviews aren't turned back on yet, so feel free to leave feedback here.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
12-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Great mission with an interesting storyline and some tough decisions to make.

Spoiler:
The only thing I do not quite understand is why Niemy choose to follow the traitor when the station was still under attack. Another thing not fully explained are the traitors and the reasons for their actions. (perhaps an idea for another mission? )

Great mission anyway and I would have given if it 5.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
12-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Hey ascaladar, thanks for playing. I always like plot questions, it shows that you're paying attention, lol.

For your first point, I might be able to tweak this so it is explained more during the mission. The general concept is that your ship is defending the station with Niemy's ship until the station is overrun and the traitor beams away, at which point your ship continues to defend while Niemy pursues the escapee (potentially to curb further intel leaks supplied by that officer).

As far as why they do what they did... I originally planned to include this but it just seemed a little unwieldy to include in the plot of the mission so I abbreviated it. Maybe it needs an eventual follow up...