Republic Veteran
# 11
12-05-2012, 04:38 AM
I think I had seen where a dev said they considered the shuttle pod but decided that because it didn't have warp capability in the show, it wouldn't make sense to have it warp around the galaxy. I could be wrong though.

Regardless, I am on board with these ideas. Most especially an NX interior with a choice between the NX01 and MX02 bridges.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Lieutenant
# 12
12-05-2012, 05:43 AM
we have the uniforms already.

Do we not ?

one of my toons is wearing the ENT Era uniform.
Commander
# 13
12-05-2012, 07:01 AM
The Beagle, definitely.

Perhaps, have it equipable as a ground or space buff in the way that Tribbles work. Of course, you would need a stockpile of cheese to activate the buff.

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Captain
# 14
12-05-2012, 08:33 AM
I am all for any new and valid addition to the game.

But before getting more 22nd century fluff items, I think we need more MEANINGFUL 25th century elements and keep things moving forward, not backward.
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
12-05-2012, 01:28 PM
while im all in favor of going forward.. I would happily go back for the Ent stuff ... so... cryptic...

next adventure zone... take the NX class... NX-03... crash it into a swamp planet.. walaaa... time to go loot me some maco outfits