Any way back about the ship...Keep your PVP in game
I was actually going to suggest they get a room, but thought better of it
Empire Veteran
# 82
12-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
No wonder why you find it difficult to dispute anything Cryptic does n.n
My view of the world is mostly 'go with the flow', and I like it that way Much less stress; just enjoy things I like as they come along, and stay out of the way (mostly; I have a weakness against opinions like yours, that are against the flow)

I could dispute Cryptic's decisions, but I choose not to None of them have angered me, or annoyed me, or anything like that, so why bother?
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 12-05-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 83
12-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
My view of the world is mostly 'go with the flow', and I like it that way Much less stress that way; just enjoy things I like as they come along, and stay out of the way (mostly; I have a weakness against opinions like yours, that are against the flow)

I could dispute Cryptic's decisions, but I choose not to None of them have angered me, or annoyed me, or anything like that, so why bother?
I don't want STO to die to Stahl and PWE's style of greed. I expect all companies to have greed, but this is so far over the top I can't just sit and shrug it off, I gotta vent the annoyance somewhere, where maybe.. by some magical final fantasy style chance, where they'd read it and acknowledge the problem(s) see I have hope ;3 I just hide it in the absolute disgust for their business practices.

teehee

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Captain
# 84
12-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
No wonder why you find it difficult to dispute anything Cryptic does n.n
Would you prefer Trek21 and the rest of us be like you and dispute everything that Cryptic does that is not within your own personal preference and/or taste? I don't think we can accommodate you here...

So... there's a perfect community I can think of where you'd fit right in Mewi... It's called the Borg Collective! You'd be very happy there cos everyone will think and feel EXACTLY the same way you do about EVERYTHING!

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 12-05-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 85
12-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Nah it was me, that said a fleet patrol can keep up with a bug ship, not defeat it. But the argument there was, they were greatly underating that ship, I love my fleet patrol ship. Most of the things in that thread were pure lies, written by people with little experience or care to actually view the stats of Fleet Patrol, but that is a thing of the past regardless.

But lets argue that the vet ship is overpowered and should be nerfed, lets say it got nerfed, then what would you say? and that console greatly concerns me... you know how smart Cryptic is with new skills and how slow they are to fix them.

If you knew my status in PvP, you wouldn't be asking me those questions.
a fleet patrol can tank as well, as in receive damage and live, but it cant fly as fast, hit as hard, or have the on target up time thanks in large to its turn rate that the bug ship has. there is quite a large difference between the 2 as a result.

the vet ships are already basically nerfed, with 9 consoles wile also needing 1 for its special, its got only 8 to work with really. also the .9 and .83 shield mod. they are not fleet ship level as a result, and that sort of balances them. borticus posted about the console in the pvp section, its target able and clear able with ET. it doesn't look to over the top.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Starfleet Veteran
# 86
12-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Would you prefer Trek21 and the rest of us be like you and dispute everything that Cryptic does that is not within your own personal preference and/or taste?

If so... there's a perfect community I can think of where you'd fit right in Mewi... It's called the Borg Collective! You'd be very happy there cos everyone will think and feel EXACTLY the same way you do about EVERYTHING!
Projection 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
a fleet patrol can tank as well, as in receive damage and live, but it cant fly as fast, hit as hard, or have the on target up time thanks in large to its turn rate that the bug ship has. there is quite a large difference between the 2 as a result.

the vet ships are already basically nerfed, with 9 consoles wile also needing 1 for its special, its got only 8 to work with really. also the .9 and .83 shield mod. they are not fleet ship level as a result, and that sort of balances them. borticus posted about the console in the pvp section, its target able and clear able with ET. it doesn't look to over the top.
Then let us just leave it to time and pray that we don't have another repulser style death bomb. The ship stat/slot wise, no matter how you look at it, is unbalanced. I can't see how you can argue against that.

Last edited by mewi; 12-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 87
12-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Projection 101
There's that selective ignoring again
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Republic Veteran
# 88
12-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Anywho I could careless about who's is bigger debate that's going on.

So on other Breen ships you say...if there is going to add more Breen ships.....http://www.stowiki.org/Breen_Capital_Ship I would like

http://www.stowiki.org/Bleth_Choas_Fighter and some of these, as they always reminded me of Cylon raiders.

Cryptic keeps making something signature worthy almost everyday now, I 'm taking a break

Last edited by neoakiraii; 12-05-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Career Officer
# 89
Color me impressed, looks like a solid ship.
Starfleet Veteran
# 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
There's that selective ignoring again
What.. are you talking about?