Lt. Commander
# 31
12-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guriphu View Post
You should just not despawn until red alert clears. Log out if you want, but your character remains ingame until red alert clears.
+1

Nice simple solution that prevents logging out to avoid death, while still allowing you to re-log to clear respawn bugs (invisible ship and such) without penalty.
# 32
12-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Nice to see whole threads devoted to me regardless of the reasons I clearly have you tools under my fingertips : ) If I didn't matter so much u noobs would just put me on ignore. End result is I must be doing something right to garner all this attention. Just when I was about to quit this game your QQ and tears bring me back. Thanks to all my personal tools on opvp. Later
Career Officer
# 33
12-05-2012, 10:35 PM
/logout FTW!

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Lieutenant
# 34
12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgrandalthor View Post
So yea i would like to have logout in pvps count as a kill! When a player in a pvp use logout it should just add one nice little kill point for the other team!

Talon Jones was defeated by logout. < want to see that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
/logout FTW!
/re tard tool ftw : )

Also u people act like they are gonna work on this kind of thing. For god sakes they can't even balance regular pvp powers let alone p2w ones. You can't even get a new pvp map. Are you people that delusional to think this is something they are gonna work on? LMFAO!

Last edited by futurecaptain; 12-05-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 35
12-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecaptain View Post
You know it.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
12-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Let me get this straight....you're trolling yourself? LMAO
Career Officer
# 37
12-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:

Also u people act like they are gonna work on this kind of thing. For god sakes they can't even balance regular pvp powers let alone p2w ones. You can't even get a new pvp map. Are you people that delusional to think this is something they are gonna work on? LMFAO!
look who it is the window liker him self get a clue man you are the log-out joke of all sto even rpers will rp clown you! Only reason you are not muted or kicked out of the opvp chan is everyone likes to troll you and watch you nerd-rage over something as simple as subnuke and tb like Mikey.

Hope when you quit Mikey comes back so i will have someone to fill my qq core!

There is nothing wrong with putting out suggestions to the devs you are just afraid they might nerf your signature move of logout fail and afk boting...
Empire Veteran
# 38
12-14-2012, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgrandalthor View Post
...everyone likes to troll you ...
OMFG, DO WE EVER!
I have to relate this particular jem for everyone, I found it particularly satisfying.
I have been on LJ's ignore list for some time now, which, in itself is quite amusing for obvious reasons. I'm sitting on ESD in the exchange today, minding my own business, when suddenly I received the gift of sweet tears:
[Tell] LJ: hey f***face
[Tell] LJ: no u do what now you u gona do
[Tell] To LJ: wtf did you even just say to me? ROFL
[Tell] To LJ: Care for a match 1v1, no special consoles?
[10:54] [Tell] To LJ: Or are you just bored enough to troll me for no reason... which is fine.
[Tell] LJ: Take ur sh***y p2w builds and shove the up yer a

I responded with "Thank you so very much for the tears!", but alas, it was never received.

LJ is ignoring you.

Priceless.
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-14-2012, 09:26 PM
The simple solution is if you change character or logout or close the game it closes your session. You know, like when you logout of a terminal or windows or whatever. Logout scripts run, and clean up the session and *poof*, the session is ended.

A disconnect could be handled by looking to see if a lock file or something is still there, meaning no clean logout, and put you back RIGHT WHERE YOU WERE, with all the stats, life/shields, and location. If you don't reconnect in 5 minutes, then it should force a true full logout.

The fact that the game does NOT do this already seems to be a potential security risk. Leaving sessions open after a logout is not safe.
Career Officer
# 40
12-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feargan View Post
OMFG, DO WE EVER!
I have to relate this particular jem for everyone, I found it particularly satisfying.
I have been on LJ's ignore list for some time now, which, in itself is quite amusing for obvious reasons. I'm sitting on ESD in the exchange today, minding my own business, when suddenly I received the gift of sweet tears:
[Tell] LJ: hey f***face
[Tell] LJ: no u do what now you u gona do
[Tell] To LJ: wtf did you even just say to me? ROFL
[Tell] To LJ: Care for a match 1v1, no special consoles?
[10:54] [Tell] To LJ: Or are you just bored enough to troll me for no reason... which is fine.
[Tell] LJ: Take ur sh***y p2w builds and shove the up yer a

I responded with "Thank you so very much for the tears!", but alas, it was never received.

LJ is ignoring you.

Priceless.
was he drunk?!