Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 11
11-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
drkfrontiers: i will be ingame after the update. Let me know if you want to try and get together some people to serve as PvP Movie Stars for 30 min-1 hour. That should give you time to make a sexy ad video. Email me (sargon.priorityone@gmail.com) if you want to make it happen.
That's a great idea! Will do!

I won't be participating in the fight though as I will need to run intermittent short demo-records so the files aren't too large.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-30-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 12
11-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi guys,

"I'm down for this, where are we meeting?" aquitaine985, my bet I forgot to put that down.
It will take place on Eryon TS3. You get the info per ingame mail in a few days.

Regards

Eryon The300/110th
Nova Aurora Polaris
- Nova Aurora Polaris -
@pascalb1
Captain
# 13
11-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
That's a great idea! Will do!

I won't be participating in the fight though as I will need to run intermittent short demo-records so the files aren't too large.
Oh of course not=) So let's plan on meeting up once the server goes live. I am hoping Pascal will join us as well. WIth the three of us, we should be able to scare up two teams of 3 or so, with you as the 3rd person videographer.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Commander
# 14
12-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Hank will be replacing me, he usually takes care of administrative stuff at TRH.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Nova Core
12-05-2012, 12:29 PM
I will represent Nova Core at this meeting.

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.
Empire Veteran
# 16
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
"I will represent Nova Core at this meeting.", tripwire690 sorry that I have to say that but you are to late. ( The people listed below please reply to this thread so I know that you can make or not. ) The people for the rules team have been decided before last thread. Only for ground are still spots open. I hope you understand that not everyone can join.

Regards

Eryon The300/110th
Nova Aurora Polaris
- Nova Aurora Polaris -
@pascalb1
Ensign
# 17
12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalb1 View Post
"I will represent Nova Core at this meeting.", tripwire690 sorry that I have to say that but you are to late. ( The people listed below please reply to this thread so I know that you can make or not. ) The people for the rules team have been decided before last thread. Only for ground are still spots open. I hope you understand that not everyone can join.

Regards

Eryon The300/110th
Youre such a joke man!
Let the teams decide who they can or want to send.
Captain
# 18
12-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Just to say my 2 cent.

In my opnion EVERY fleet should be allowed to participate, and the more the merrier. The more fleets in this tournament the more representative this is for the pvp community, as well as telling the devs that we have one voice on matters regarding pvp (or as far that one voice is possible).

If there are any personal issues involved among particpants and hosts, that seriously needs to be solved and set aside first before this league kicks off. Ones vendetta or animosity should not affect others, or other innocent people of a fleet/group.

I hope the people involved will please sit down and talk to each other and clear up any misunderstanding, or issues they might have before it spills over to others. In that case it will be very unfortunante. Its enough with one mocking bird in orgpvp (TJ), we dont need more.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
# 19
12-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphezir1pw0 View Post
Youre such a joke man!
Let the teams decide who they can or want to send.
my understanding though is that this is just to decide the rules....

too many cooks ruin the food or something....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Career Officer
# 20
12-05-2012, 04:13 PM
can be there if needed...

Chance - Temporal Guard