Survivor of Romulus
# 11
12-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Reputation System updated:

Removed all Reputation XP gains from Direct Gear projects, Store Unlock projects, Costume Unlock projects and Consumable projects.
Reduced duration timers on all of the above types of projects from 40 hours to 2 minutes.
THANK YOU! This is an excellent decision, I was going to wait 'till T5 before I start running unlocks and purchases, but I can start right away!

Fantastic. Cheers Cryptic!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
The following patch notes have been added to the "release notes" thread:

Quote:
Events:
  • Q's Winter Wonderland is scheduled to open around 10AM PST tomorrow, December 6th, 2012.
  • The Feature Episode Rerun is scheduled to start around noon/ 12PM PST tomorrow, December 6th, 2012.
    • A news post about this event will be made tomorrow on our frontpage when it is live.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 13
12-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Reduced duration timers on all of the above types of projects from 40 hours to 2 minutes.
I presume that any projects started before tomorrow will still have to go the full 40 hours?

>.<

Lame.

I finally set my last piece of the MK XI set to be bought today... and I'm gonna have to wait till Friday to get it. (I had the other 2 pieces before the reputation system even kicked in).
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Captain
# 14
12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
I presume that any projects started before tomorrow will still have to go the full 40 hours?

>.<

Lame.

I finally set my last piece of the MK XI set to be bought today... and I'm gonna have to wait till Friday to get it. (I had the other 2 pieces before the reputation system even kicked in).
Eh last time they cut the timers on rep projects from 40 to 20 hours, I had some stuff in the pipe that was done a day earlier than I expected, so we shall see.
Ensign
# 15
12-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, December 6th, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Will this also fix the problem of NOT being able to do the PVE Queues? I haven't been able to do any of them without it crashing on me. Have had this problem since the season 7 came out. Wait I take that back, I have been able to do maybe a half a dozen and those are intermittent at best. And before anyone says it's my system it's not because I can do everything in the damn game BUT the PVE'S and it pisses me off. I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall in the hopes of maybe something was missing. Sorry didn't help. As soon as I brought the PVE Queue up and clicked on colony invasion the damn thing crashed.

I have talked to other people and they have said the same thing is happening to them. I'm sorry guys but this is really really old really quick. I shouldn't have to grind constantly on Defera just to make Omega Marks. I spend half the day doing that and if I have time I scoot on over to Nukara and grind there.

Please please take a look into this and fix it if possible.

Thank you
Career Officer
# 16
12-05-2012, 09:36 PM
so ready for frosted boots and peg snowballs at branflakes
need a break on grinding zero point console
Republic Veteran
# 17
12-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Eh last time they cut the timers on rep projects from 40 to 20 hours, I had some stuff in the pipe that was done a day earlier than I expected, so we shall see.
You have give me hope.
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Captain
# 18
12-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The following patch notes have been added to the "release notes" thread:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
10PST in GMT is?

EDIT: nvm ,I went on tribble and i found the hour in the calendar

Last edited by adrianm63; 12-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Career Officer
# 19
12-06-2012, 03:08 AM
No news on the Foundry ?

*oh wait you put it back in already*

must have been when I wasn't playing, which is often these days.

Last edited by thisisoverlord; 12-06-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 20
12-06-2012, 05:38 AM
This'll be nice, at least.
Closed Thread