Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Ensign
# 31
12-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Are you saying I'm making this up? Why would I do that? It's not like I could want revenge for some butt-kicking that never happened. You're not gonna annoy me on TS or skype again either.
With my first post I just wanted to talk some sense into you (lost cause) and then get the facts straight for maikai.
You can always tell me if there are mental/health issues that let you behave the way you do and I'll leave you alone.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I think I can make it.
Lt. Commander
# 33 Nova Core will be present
12-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphezir1pw0 View Post
You were on RE Teamspeak and said that all those teams that are known cheaters are gonna be banned and in your strange world that was TSI, QEW and Sad Pandas at that point (even though QEW wasn't even playing the game anymore), so basically everyone you never had a chance against. Don't try to ***** out now.

A little reminder:
Raph I don't know you but I can corroborate with your story. Before Pascalb decided to label my fleet among the cheaters and hackers that are supposedly TSI, SAD PANDAS, QEW, 528th, S.O.B., etc. he came to our teamspeak. He spoke the same way. About cheats, and hacks, and multi-teammate binds etc. After which I rejected his claims about TSI specifically in our teamspeak as well as a couple of the other said fleets in question because I've personally been in TSI's vent and played with their players. I can say without doubt they do not engage in any such behavior that I am currently or have ever been aware of.

I will represent Nova Core at this meeting but I am very concerned that Pascalb has not put whatever ridiculous assumptions he's had about other fleets or players without even knowing them or finding out more about them behind him. And if members organizing this are not reaching out to fleets who otherwise may not know (Nova Core being a perfect example) or are going to restrict select fleets for whatever reason from joining then that will give us very serious reasons for pause.

I do not have the teamspeak info. Will it be emailed or have I simply overlooked it?

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.

Last edited by tripwire690; 12-06-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Career Officer
# 34
12-07-2012, 01:33 PM
This shizz still going down?
Career Officer
# 35
12-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Sorry i could not make it. I was first held up by fleet stuff, we're dishing out prizes via contests this week.

Also Little Johnny get his arm ripped of by a sewing machine at the Lag Co sweat sh- nevermind.