12-05-2012, 11:22 PM
It's basically a free Fleet War Ship.
Why not.
Captain
# 22
12-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
The Frozen set is an Anti-Breen set, it's designed to fight against Breen. So bad synergy.
Other than the fact that it comes from the Deferi missions what makes you say this?

The set is named the 'Breen Absolute Zero' set.

The deflector buffs the Flow Capacitors skill which will boost the Breen Energy Syphon.

The engines are "supercooled", and are efficient at low power levels because they have "superconducting manifolds" which is another reference to the coldness.

The Set 2 bonus is Superconducting Phase Channels, which is not only another reference to cold but buffs transphasic torpedos, (and ironically the two Breen weapons are both Transphasic Torpedos)

The set 3 bonus is a Breen Energy Syphon.

The only thing that this set does to defend agains the Breen is the shield having a 20% resist to Polaron weapons, and this could just as be an Anti-Jem'Hadar shield and not anti-Breen.

The set makes more references to the fact that the Breen live in a very cold climate and boosts most of the thing that the Breen themselves use... it would make sense for this set to have a bonus for the Chel Grett...

Last edited by amayakitsune; 12-05-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Career Officer
# 23
12-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantris View Post
The only other layout that might be superior
That pretty much confirms for you that calling it 'perfect' is subjective. Whatever, it's a silly point of contention. I'm glad you like it.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Empire Veteran
# 24
12-06-2012, 12:59 AM
I still want my sled attachments for my Breen hull.

Its not a True Breen without any Sled attachments.
Career Officer
# 25
12-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
I still want my sled attachments for my Breen hull.

Its not a True Breen without any Sled attachments.
On the one in ten billion chance this happens for you, you have to name it Rosebud.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.

Last edited by curs0r; 12-06-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Captain
# 26
12-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Since this is a free ship, and the 'daily' is supposed to only take a few minutes. . .I might actually get this ship for all three of my toons (which are all KDF, I'm proud to say). I seriously like those stats, because it basically combines a flexible cruiser setup with a 13 degree turnrate. That's enough for me, for a free ship that has a unique look and feel to it. That console looks interesting, too.
Career Officer
# 27
12-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Since this is a free ship, and the 'daily' is supposed to only take a few minutes. . .I might actually get this ship for all three of my toons (which are all KDF, I'm proud to say). I seriously like those stats, because it basically combines a flexible cruiser setup with a 13 degree turnrate. That's enough for me, for a free ship that has a unique look and feel to it. That console looks interesting, too.
If everyone gets this; is it still unique?
Lieutenant
# 28
12-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Quote:
What would sell the Breen ship for me
Ya know.. i saw this post awhile back. And i chose to ignore it. But someone had to go dig it out and bring it back to the first page. So i decided ill respond to it now.

NOONE NEEDS OR CARES TO SELL YOU ANYTHING! IF YA DONT LIKE IT -----> THERES THE DOOR!
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Yeah, all I need to "sell" me on the ship is that it's free. Which means I can actually move my characters out of their lv40 ships without having to pay $25. Even though it's ugly. So, yeah.
Career Officer
# 30
12-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
And finally, being tradeable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titus1608 View Post
And please, oh please dont make it tradeable.

I understand the need for trading when it comes to "Luck" Items, but the Breen Ship is pure work over time.

Accountbound yes, but tradeable hell no.
I'm with Titus on this.

In regards to the Bridge, I think it should have one, even if basic or a redress of an alien bridge. We should have got something with it. I am hoping that, further down the line they release a Breen Bridge (for those that have the ship) and also a way to get Mk XII Breen Space Gear.